Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Skiff has been garage kept and is in pristine condition it has a 2014 Suzuki 90 with warranty until 2020 the motor has 70 hrs.

The skiff has...
Minn Kota iPilot trolling motor
Casting platform w/turn buckle
LED under gunnel courtesy light/hatch lights
JL audio 6.6 speakers and JL amp
2 Optima Blue Top Batteries
On board charger
18 Gallon fuel tank
Livewell
Garmin 740s chart plotter/ sonar
Trim tabs
Quiet close gas shocks on all hatches
Two tone top deck none skid
back rest polling platform
Livorsi Shark Eyes nav lights
Livorsi gauges
Rear facing rod tubes
VHF radio
Powertech Prop
Tibor push pole caddy
Ramlin aluminum trailer with dry launch walk
Stiffy hybrid push pole
Fitted boat cover

Price Reduced to $29,000 for quick sale

Let me know if you have any questions or would like pics
(863)797-6533

·
I Love microskiff.com!
74 Posts
I've fished this skiff a few times. It poles effortlessly and spins on a dime, the 90 zuke is a torque monster and it eats up the chop yet drafts arounds 6".
GLWS.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
74 Posts
Didn't you just sell this skiff? Or one like it?
I did just sell this boat last summer, you and MarrietaMike are on it way to go!

It's a great boat, everything I said is true. I like what I have now a little better but the Biscayne is the cats PJ's.

·
Crushing snaps and fish
20 Posts
So the boat was sold last year at a cheaper price than what it's posted for now? We're there any upgrades that warrant the price hike???

·
Lip Ripper
1,716 Posts
It's like Flip this house except for Flip this HB. don't hate someone will buy it, still a nice skiff for a fair price.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I agree I'm just asking if some work was done to justify the 5k price increase from a year ago!!!
IMO the boat was underpriced a year ago, not sure why it didn't sell... I have some regrets about not buying it, it's looks to be in immaculate condition.. You are completely legit in asking questions as an interested buyer, the abuse you are getting is because HB threads have a tendency to degrade quickly over asking price for some reason!! Probably our bad there!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Trying to make a quick sale the lowest I would sell is 29k. So if anyone would be interested at that price point let me so we can make this happen fast?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts