SOLD/EXPIRED "SOLD" 2008 16' Gheenoe Super - Loaded

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by KevinBogle, Jul 13, 2011.

1. KevinBogle

KevinBogle I Love microskiff.com!

I am selling a barely used 2008 Gheenoe Super 16' with all the options.  This boat is selling for almost half of what it goes for brand new and has less than 30 hours on it and that is conservative.  Garage kept and in almost brand new condition including the Yamaha 25 (ELR) 2 stroke with manual jack plate.  Half used in salt and half in fresh water.  I have pictures upon request.  I have included link to Custom Gheenoe website for their video of features etc....       

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB3v1s7BShs

Minn Kota Manual Trolling Motor - 55 lb Thrust with charge indicator lights on top
    Stiffy Fiberglass Push Pole
    Full electronic panel in front to control bilge, aerator, and navigation lights and plug in for trolling motor.
    Three fold down matching camo chairs and the front one is removable.
    Bait well with raw water constant flow
    Deep cycle marine battery with Pro Charger mounted in boat.  Plug in and go!!
    Removable matching poling platform
    Fuel water seperator
    Stick steer
    lighted guide post on trailer.
    No rust on trailer and thoroughly washed after every use - trailer, boat and motor (flushed) - all looks new
    Too much to list and this boat looks great.  Never used for hunting but Factory Camo just in case.
    Boat runs very fast and safe with 2 people. - Has manual little trim tabs from factory.
    Spare tire and mount.

Have to see boat to appreciate how good of shape it is in (Garage Kept)
    [​IMG][/img]

I have more pictures upon request via email - Don't know how to IM.

Contact Kevin @ 321-360-2228 - text if I don't answer, I have a lot of meetings.

2. BROWNS0410

BROWNS0410 I Love microskiff.com!

Re: 2008 16' Gheenoe Super - Loaded

Price?