Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army
5,302 Posts
Re: For Sale: 2007 Hell's Bay Glades Skiff

Beautiful boat. Very fair price too. Man I wish I could afford it.

·
Registered
464 Posts

Tom, just buy it, your kids dont have to eat

·
Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army
5,302 Posts

No paint missing from the skeg. I wonder if it was not fished or if it was repainted? Man that thing looks good :-[

G

·

No paint missing from the skeg. I wonder if it was not fished or if it was repainted? Man that thing looks good  :-[
Previous descriptions state this boat was in the water once. ;)

G

·

I would buy that boat in a heartbeat but I have to wait until October before I buy anything for flats fishing.

G

·

I would buy that boat in a heartbeat but I have to wait until October before I buy anything for flats fishing.
I could talk to your parole officer if you like. ;)

G

·

I could talk to your parole officer if you like. ;)
Go ahead, so he can ship your gladeskiff to me then u have to wait......lol

G

·

Ron, u already have one!!!!
To multiply they need to be in pairs. ;) I screwed up - Whipray and a Glades Skiff would make an interesting boat. [smiley=1-mmm.gif]

·
Opinicus iracibilus
2,505 Posts

I think if a Gladesman mated with a Whipray you'd probably end up with a Gladeskiff. Probably not much need to cross breed beyond that though. ;)

G

·

I think if a Gladesman mated with a Whipray you'd probably end up with a Gladeskiff. Probably not much need to cross breed beyond that though. ;)
We're testing that theory now. So far, I agree. If this boat would have come available a month ago it would be on the West Coast already. It's not built exactly the way I would order it but someone is going to get a great deal in addition to a really nice boat.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

We've received A LOT of inquiries regarding the boat and hope that her new owner will appreciate and take care of her. The auction ends soon!

·
Why?
491 Posts

**ping** fatalbert
[smiley=1-headache.gif] [smiley=1-headache.gif] [smiley=1-headache.gif]
I'm thinking about it...........if the stars and planets align correctly.......there might be a possibility.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts