SOLD/EXPIRED (SOLD) 2006 Riverhawk B-60

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Riverhawk, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Riverhawk

Riverhawk Well-Known Member

Up for sale is a 2006 Riverhawk B-60 boat. The trailer, trolling motor, battery box, deep cycle marine battery, 2 life vest, paddle, and boat cover are also included. The boat has only been in the water about 10 times. The boat is 15’2” long and 5 feet wide, and has a live well/dry storage. Its very stable. Its rated for a 20hp motor, with a max weight limit of 720 pounds.  The boat can float in 2-4 inches of water depending on the load/motor size, which would make it great for flats fishing. The boat is very clean with some light scratches from use. These boats are great, they are easy to maintain, cheap on gas when on the water and while towing, yet they still go fairly  fast on the water. I had a 15hp motor on it and it did about 24-28 mph’s with just me in the boat. The boat fishes great  with two people. The only reason I am getting rid of it is I have another boat and don’t use this one that much.  If you don’t know much about these boats go to riverhawkboats.com  Thanks for looking, email me with any questions. Asking 1,200.00 I'm located near buford GA.

[​IMG]  

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Re: 2006 Riverhawk B-60

I'll be in Ellijay next week and may be interested. Can you shoot me some pics to offshoreaccount23@yahoo.com?

Thanks

-Tom

3. Riverhawk

Riverhawk Well-Known Member

The boat sold yesterday

4. captnron

captnron Guest

Did I explain the rules to you? You do know that it is your responsibility to make sure that the new owner is either a member already or becomes a member of microskiff.com with the purchase. ;) Just make sure you get'r done. ;D ;D

Congrats to you and the new owner. :cool: