Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mitzi 16 with the following options:

• 50 hp Yamaha w/ hydofoil approximately 150 hours.  100 hour service completed.
    M68 Lowance fishfinder/sonar/GPS
    21' Stiffy Hybrid push pole
    Push pole holders
    poling platform push pole holder
    trolling motor
    2 batteries
    rod holders
    2006 trailer with bearings, hubs and springs replaced in June
    etc.

PM me if interested.  More pics are available on request. $8995 firm

·
Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army
5,303 Posts
Re: 2006 Mitzi 16

PM me if interested.  More pics are available on request.

mosquitobait, welcome to the forum. PM means Personal Message. Click on this image underneath his post to send him a message.

And the boat is in Edgewater, FL.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I put the wheels back on Rj's trailer today ;D

·
Registered
893 Posts

[smiley=bs.gif]

Please, that would mean you would need to use tools and I know that ain't happening

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I want to learn fishing near shore. My boys have developed an interest...

I'm thinking about the Panga, but if any of ya'll have a recommendation about boats that can be fished around the lagoon and make it through the inlet effectively, feel free to let me know ( I may start a thread about this somewhere)

BTW, I would like an LT25 with a 40 ;)

·
Won "Do More With Less" Award!
1,715 Posts

I want to learn fishing near shore. My boys have developed an interest...

I'm thinking about the Panga, but if any of ya'll have a recommendation about boats that can be fished around the lagoon and make it through the inlet effectively, feel free to let me know ( I may start a thread about this somewhere)

Buy my 21ft pontoon boat coastal series with 60merc EFI 4-stroke so I can get me a ECC vantage! ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
478 Posts

I want to learn fishing near shore.  My boys have developed an interest...

Just posted my LT for sale. Just add a 40 ;)

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I think you should come buy the shop sometime Tony. ;D
buy the shop, or BY the shop ;D ;D ;D

Doesn't somebody around there need a Mitzi? For the record I'd buy a pontoon boat before the waverunners ::)

·
Registered
1,390 Posts

I put the wheels back on Rj's trailer today ;D
Is that what you were doing in my driveway? (Insert wife joke here) LOL. I think you are thinking along the right lines with the Panga. Definitely get with RJ and Deerfly. Eric got his built pretty quick. Good luck dude. I need that Mitzi, just not the debt. ;D My wife lost her job last week so basically I am Fk'ed. [smiley=thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif]

·
Curmudgeon Emeritus
TBD
5,000 Posts

http://www.microskiff.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1254749847

2. It is bad forum etiquette to criticize someone's for sale post. If you see something inappropriate contact a forum moderator. If you have something you want to discuss start a new thread in the appropriate section.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

http://www.microskiff.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1254749847

2. It is bad forum etiquette to criticize someone's for sale post. If you see something inappropriate contact a forum moderator. If you have something you want to discuss start a new thread in the appropriate section.
Thanks for looking after my thread... I saw this coming, but personally, I'm good with it. It keeps the thread alive...i.e. generates energy.

Besides, I've heard from people I havent talked to in months. I guess I should sell a boat every year...oh, wait...I do.

·
Registered
652 Posts

I want to learn fishing near shore.  My boys have developed an interest...

Vantage would be a possibility...depends on if you want to go the flats boat that can go outside route or the outside boat that can still make it around the goon route.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts