· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Vehicle Bass boat Speedboat Boat Boat trailer
Table Vehicle Boat Speedboat Furniture
Speedboat Bass boat Vehicle Skiff Boat
Vehicle Bass boat Car Trailer Automotive exterior
Vehicle Bass boat Transport Trailer Car

2006 Gordon Waterman side console with 2006 Tohatsu 50 TLDI (@450hrs)

Registration renewed a few months ago on boat, motor and trailer

Led navigation lights

Fresh fluids, new impeller.

Raymarine A78 with maps for entire gulf coast and renewed subscription as of January (and a few tarpon spots marked in it!)

21ft Stiffy hybrid pushpole.

Tibor pushpole holder on rear platform

Aluminum poking and casting platforms

Odyssey extreme pc925 battery

Livewell

Atlas micro jackplate

Lencon trim tabs

2006 Ramlin black bedlined trailer with brand new axle and hubs, brand new aluminum rims,

Brand new led marker and brake lights

and brand new Carlisle Radialtrail HD tires.

Looking to get $26k OR BEST REASONABLE OFFER, NO TRADES! Boat located in Pasadena, Tx (near Houston)
Contact me by text at 2-eight-one-6-2-two-5-five-2-5

Attachments

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
House me and my wife have been eyeballing popped up quicker than expected, lowering price for a quick sell... $24k or Best offer. Text at 281-622-5525.

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Depends on the prop you use. This boat is coming with 2 stainless props: a jack foreman 3 blade and a powertec 4 blade (swc4). I feel like the jack foreman is a little slower because it does cavitate slightly if you jack the motor all the way up, but it has to be all the way, slightly lower and it’s fine, but it runs shallower as what grip it does get, grips well. With the power tech, it doesn’t cavitate but I don’t feel like it runs as shallow as the Foreman due to the Foreman’s cup design. But we are talking a couple inches difference here, hardly noticeable on a day to day basis, only noticeable if you actually took both out and tested them, as I did one day. With that said the foreman runs high 20’s consistently and occasionally hits low 30’s, the power tech is more consistent hitting low 30’s but for me is more of a prop to use when making longer runs, the foreman shines when running into back lakes. Keep in mind this motor doesn’t have a cav plate, which is something I was going to get for it before I decided to sell. If it had a cav plate, I can only image how much better the performance would be but never really had an issue with how it does run.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts