Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'04 Mitzi 17’ & '06 East Cape Gladesmen (sold)
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale
2006 Eastcape Gladesmen
2019 Yamaha 25 with only 32 hours
2006 Ramlin Dry launch trailer
$9500
Located in Charleston, SC
336-209-0664 call or text

The skiff has all new wiring for the running lights and Lenco trim tabs with a new 18 ah battery purchased this year.
The skiff also includes:
Carbon marine push pole
Carbon marine tiller extension
6 gallon gas removable gas tank under bow
Lenco trim tabs
Sea deck cock pit and gunnels
4 under gunnel rod holders
Battery, battery switch, solar charger
Fire extinguisher

I just repowered the skiff this year from a 15 hp to the new 25, I went with the new Yamaha because it was only 8lbs heavier than the previous 15 hp. The skiff it’s noticeably more powerful and quicker and it has the extra go needed for two guys and gear. Solo the skiff will run in the low 30s and with two people it will run in the upper 20s. The boat has the stock prop on it now and it’s performs well.

This skiff is a dream to pole and my first choice for the flood tide. It will float in a puddle and you can reach water you never thought possible without much fear of getting stuck. I only selling it because I purchased a bigger skiff and no longer have a place to keep both of them, otherwise this is a skiff I would keep forever because it’s so fun to fish.

I don’t have many photos with the new motor at the moment. More pictures to come.

Attachments

·
Registered
'04 Mitzi 17’ & '06 East Cape Gladesmen (sold)
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks amazing. Running any electronics?
I appreciate it. The boat doesn't have a Nav/sonar unit on it but there is space on the grab bar to put something. The boat does have nav lights and electric trim tabs wired to switches, a blue sea fuse panel, and a blue sea battery switch also. Everything is run from an 18 amp hour battery.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts