SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD - 2003 Gheenoe DH-C

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by PVredfisher, Feb 8, 2007.

1. PVredfisher

PVredfisher Well-Known Member

2003 Gheenoe DH-C with 2002 25HP Mercury 2-stroke. Loaded with options. Added 2006 18 ft stiffy pushpole, 50 pound thrust minnkota riptide trolling motor, and on board battery charger. Other options are Bob’s Machine Shop 6in hydrolic jack plate, three blade stainless steel prop, Shark eye navagation lights and light on poling platform, two livewells, blidge pump, adjustable trim tabs, poling platform. Trailer has new tires and spare tire. Had new leaf springs and the bearings repacked (2006). Great boat just upgrading to a larger boat for tournaments.
    Price is $6,600
    Email: dschaeffer1@comcast.net

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ZachMatthews

ZachMatthews Well-Known Member

Re: 2003 Gheenoe DH-C

This is essentially exactly the boat I want to buy, for the right price. Unfortunately I'm a year of saving away from being able to spring for it. Lovely boat. Out of curiosity, would you mind telling me what you paid for it, all told, new?

Thanks,
    Zach

3. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

This is a steal. That is such a good price it has me thinking about upgrading.

4. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

Zach,

I put around 13K into my 06 model. This is the kind of deal I was praying for at the time. I am also a big fan of that engine ( I have a Yammy). Nice boat. Good price.

5. PVredfisher

priced lowered to $6,200 Must sell!!!

6. tom_in_orl

Somebody please buy this boat. My wife has seen it and is telling me I should buy it. Please someone save me from adding this to my garage.

7. gergheenoe

gergheenoe Well-Known Member

Tom. go ahead and buy it would like to go fishin on it! looks great!

8. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

Go ahead buy it Tom! Lol

Let u know I'm will getting another gheenoe classic, a new 07'dh-c without a motor. Will put 50hp yammi on it for bassfishing..........lol.

By the way, this boat won't go shallower than your currently classic with 30hp.

9. phishphood

phishphood Beer is good, Beer is good, and stuff!

Where was this deal last summer when I needed it? Awesome looking rig. Sounds like there's a few current
    owners jonesin for it. I'm one too. Good luck on moving it. Buy it Tom.

10. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

I had a guy follow me home today and ask me about my DH-C. I told him about yours and printed him the info. He seemed interested. Good luck.

Tony

11. PVredfisher

The boat is still for sale. Tony, I think I talked to the guy you are talking about he is interested and thanks for the help.

Cole

12. PVredfisher

SOLD!!!!!!!

13. tom_in_orl

And not to me!!!! Dodged a bullet on that one.

14. captnron

captnron Guest

I sure hope the young man that was asking about it on another forum got it. If he didn't he should be kicking himself in the arse about now. I'm not one for a console myself, but that was one nice ride.

15. brew1891

brew1891 Well-Known Member

i hope he did too. It was a steal. Even with the console if i didnt have a noe already it would be hard to pass up. You didnt want to add it to the stable captnron? ;D

16. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

Wonder if it was the guy who stopped me. Very good deal!