SOLD/EXPIRED (SOLD) 2003 classic gheenoe for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by litlblusrn4bigred, Sep 11, 2007.

1. litlblusrn4bigred

litlblusrn4bigred Well-Known Member

I am selling my classic. I am buying a lt15 tomorrow so, i wont need this beast anymore. This boat has been very good to me and the only reason i am selling it is because of the lt15. The motor was serviced in Jan. of this year and is a strong running motor. Here are a few pics, if you are interested please contact me at mfairbrother007@yahoo.com or 407-496-9484cell#. This boat will also have a manual jackplate coming with it. I am taking the one of the lt15 and installing an electric jackplate on the lt and putting the manual on the classic, this should help the performance of the motor a little better. $3900.00 is the asking price. Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    flare gun
    [​IMG]
    9 gal. tank
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the guy i bought it from put a blue tape around the edge to keep the paint from peeling but, has since been coming off and making my boat look terrible....dont worry it still floats.
    has a special undercoat to prevent barnacles from growing.
    [​IMG]
    the trailer trails fine at 75-80mph with no problem at all
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    thanks again for looking and call or email me with any quesitions. Matt

2. litlblusrn4bigred

Re: 2003 classic gheenoe for sale

here is somewhat of an action shot.   she floats good.
    [​IMG]

also, this boat has allowed me to catch many fish.  i have enjoyed this boat so much.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, i wanted a 25hp motor but then seen that there was an lt for sale and bought that instead.  when i say nothing wrong i mean it floats, you can fish off from it, everything works, i had to replace the wiring on the fishfinder and now plugs into a cigarette type lighter outlet to run, i never use it anyway, im usually only in about 8 inches or less of water, so, please contact me if you are interested in my classic. needs a little cosmetic work other than that its good to go.  later.

3. JRH

JRH Well-Known Member

Good luck with the sale. Unless I missed it, I don't think you included an asking price in the listing.

4. litlblusrn4bigred

thanks....i corrected the listing. i was in a hurry. [smiley=1-whoops1.gif]

5. litlblusrn4bigred

no offers? nothing. noone is interested? i really need to get this thing out of my shop. someone please take this thing off my hands.

6. litlblusrn4bigred

it comes with seats as well. i just never used them. also, there is a cushion that goes on the livewell lid to cushion your bottom :eek:

7. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

This boat is a steal. Its a completely custom center console Gheenoe Classic proven run well in the lagoon and to catch fish. The best part is that its NOT a cosmetically perfect boat. So someone could take this boat and fish it as is or build upon the existing mods. When I look at this boat I see a camo vinyl wrap and new camo splatter paint up top. The rod lockers would be great for guns or rods. Maybe add locks to some of the hatches. Lose the handicap bar. This could be one of the best garage mods around.

8. rcmay

rcmay Well-Known Member

of course when I go to buy another boat, nothing like this will be available! Good deal on a nice boat!

9. captnron

captnron Guest

Notice that he waited till you had yours? ;D ;D

10. reelinitin1

reelinitin1 Well-Known Member

What size/year motor? hours?

Boat stored in water? trailer? lift?

Taking offers?

11. litlblusrn4bigred

2002 15hp 4-stroke.  i dont know how many hours are on it.  this motor is a great running motor.  it is a strong motor and have had no problems, i have only had the boat since december of last year and serviced the motor in january and when i did, they told me everything looked real good.  trailer is fine working condition.  since i owned it, it has never been left in the water, only for the duration of time i am on the water-6-8 hours at a time.  the trailer is in great shape.  lift?  what lift?  not sure what you are talking about.  yes, i am taking offers however, i am planing to give a manual jackplate (around 500.00) with it as well as an optima battery i bought for it (150.00) only about 2 months ago, still has warranty, i can show receipt with it.  I am taking offers.  I need to get rid of this to pay for the other one.  If you would like more info or come by and take a ride you are more than welcome.  my cell# is 407-496-9484 matt is my name.  It looks heavy and is a little heavy thats why i wanted a 25hp motor for it to give it a little more speed on the water.  i can get 17knots which is about 20mph now by myself.  once you put 2 people and a cooler and equipment now I could only get about 12knots which is around 15mph.  with a 25 on it you could do pretty good.    Yes, i am taking offers.

12. litlblusrn4bigred

still no offers :( THIS BOAT MAY NOT LOOK "PRETTY" BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IT FLOATS, CATCHES FISH, AND IS VERY RELIABLE MOTOR AS WELL. IT LOOKS HEAVY BUT, STILL GOES GREAT. THE GUY I BOUGHT IT FROM DID ALL THE CUSTOM WORK ON IT. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS BOAT. IT IS A RELIABLE BOAT!!!

13. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

Come on guys.....this boat is a steal!!!!! with 15hp suki 4_stroke and a manual jackplate for asking price $3900.00 is great! Dont worry about the look of the boat........if u want to make it pretty then buy this boat and take it to Custom Gheenoe to have your boat paint a custom color any way u want!

I will buy it if u put a 40hp on it ;D ;D ;D

14. litlblusrn4bigred

okay, but the price may go up a bit. I seen that thread. now i am thinking....hmmmmm 40 hp eh? i might just have to look into that. have a good night whitesnook. when we going to fish? someday next week? let me know.
    ya know i just thought of something. i have an ss prop and an extra aluminum prop as well as the one thats on the boat. thats three props that come with this boat.

15. mygheenoe1

mygheenoe1 Well-Known Member

come on whitesnooky go to the bank and withdraw some money and buy this boat

16. litlblusrn4bigred

x's 2 [smiley=1-scarysmoker.gif]

17. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

40hp ;)

18. litlblusrn4bigred

sorry, all i have is 15.  you could sell the 15 to get a 40.  you should be able to get atleast 1200 for the motor.  i had a guy offer that but, want to sell the boat with the motor.  those f40 motors are around 5 grand.  ill sell you the boat for 2500 and you can buy the motor to put on it.  i will sell the 15 to anyone that might want it.  
    my wife wants a sand blaster so she can do her glass etching stuff. she loves etching glass but, needs a booth to do it, and they are around 5000. so, if i spent 5000 on new motor my wife would probably kill me. i mentioned it to her this morning about putting a 40 on the lt and she said, "i dont even want to hear it" but eventually when i can afford to go and spend this 12,500 bucks in credit i have, thats what is going on the lt. actually i am thinking of the merc 30hp 4-stroke. little lighter and still have plenty of power. fuel efficiency is the key. the 25 2 smoke drinks more than curtis does. :eek:

19. litlblusrn4bigred

still for sale....I have decided to bring the price down a little.  I am asking 3200 now.  I have to get rid of this boat.  At this price I will NOT be selling it with a manual jackplate.  So, a quick run down of what comes with.

2003 gheenoe classic
    2002 15hp suzuki 4-stroke-excellent running motor comes with three props.  2 alum. and 1 ss, thats 300 bucks in props alone
    magic tilt trailer, great condition
    nav lights-shark eyes in the front and the the one on the back works most of the time and sometimes it doesnt. will try to get that fixed soon
    bilge pump
    livewell-not sure exact gallons but its atleast 18 gal. possibly more
    trolling motor mount, with foot controls up front,
    plenty of storage
    brand new optima battery for trolling motor-3 months old-1.5 year no ask warranty
    push pole holders
    poling platform, nice and big
    9 gal. fuel tank
    grab rails so you dont fall out of the boat.  
    four rod holders inside storage compartments and then 7 more outside, two on the platform for when you are poling or floating a mullet off the back
    this boat has been very good to me and fished out of it alot.  ALWAYS flushed motor and washed boat after every outing.  It may not be the prttiest thing on the water but, it catches fish.  I have since covered the white on the boat with blue tape.  I have taken my wife and daughter out on this boat with a cooler and all our gear and have had no problems at all with weight issues.  Great boat, great price, please, someone take this baby home.  call me at 407-496-9484 or email me at fairbrothers123@yahoo.com

thanks for looking.

20. litlblusrn4bigred

dropping the price one more time.....3000 firm!! will not negotiate from this price. if you are interested in the manual jackplate add 350 bucks. later!