SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD - 2003 17' Tunnel Master Flats Boat

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by fishfixdotcom, Sep 20, 2011.

1. fishfixdotcom

fishfixdotcom Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish...

Okay, so I pretty much copied the text from my CL ad. If you mention that you saw this on Microskiff though, price is $4,000 instead of $4,500. I love this site and the Microskiff community and what people on here have done for me is more than enough for me to pay it forward to the whole community.

First and most importantly, pictures are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/60758011@N08/tags/tunnel/

For sale is my 2003 17' Tunnel Master Flats Boat in good condition. Boat is made of welded 1/8" marine aluminum. The boat floats in 6" and runs in 4" (truly, it does, this thing will run through mud). Boat comes with EVERYTHING you need to be out on the water chasing tail. Motor is a 2001 Honda 50 HP Four Stroke engine in good shape. This boat is ideal for a place like Louisiana or 10,000 Islands/Chokoloskee because you can run around and not worry about your fiberglass bottom while still having the luxuries of a true skiff. However, I usually take it out to fish in the Keys to fish ocean side tarpon (such a sick game) and down in the lower Keys for Permit. I also run it a lot in Biscayne Bay so it's really an all purpose flats machine. Boat has an 18 gallon baffled fuel tank with gauge and fuel filter/water separator, hydraulic trim tabs (with brand new $250 pump), dry storage lockers in front, back, and middle with water channel lids, under gunwale rod storage with tip tubes for rod storage up to 12 feet, walk around gunwale, a large rounded corner aerated livewell, navigation lights, premium pain, and non-slip textured walk on surfaces.

This boat also comes with:

20' Mangrove carbon fiber push pole ($325 value)
    Fishmaster forward casting platform ($250 value)
    Performance Galvanized Trailer
    Extremely large poling platform
    Center console with storage locker
    Garmin 441s GPS/Fishfinder
    Standard Horizon HX751 Floating Marine VHF Radio in like new condition ($140 value) (check it out at: http://www.boatersworld.com/product/MP91892006.htm?utm_medium=fr&utm_source=BingShopping)
    Minn Kota Riptide 45 lb thrust trolling motor (12V)
    Birdsall Marine easy removal trolling motor mount (removed with four screws for flush deck, i.e. no snags while you're fly fishing) (Check it our here: http://www.birdsallmarine.com/products/Deck-Mount-Trolling-Motor-Bracket.html) ($169 value)
    Cooler with white cushion for seating in front of center console
    4 life jackets and 2 throwable flotation devices ($80 value)
    Flare Gun and flares (brand new last september)
    Cast net (like new condition) ($45 value)
    Brand new Danforth style anchor and line ($80 value)
    Boat box of cleaning supplies (brand new 25' no kink hose, scrub brush with telescopic handle, and pistol grip sprayer)

Oh yeah, and I'll throw in the Clymer Shop Manual for the motor. Always a very nice thing to have.

Very seriously, you don't need to buy anything else to get out on the water in this boat. You're good to go.

Title in hand. 269-599-0113

2. fishfixdotcom

Re: 2003 17' Tunnel Master Flats Boat

Center console

3. fishfixdotcom

Back of boat

4. fishfixdotcom

Bow

5. fishfixdotcom

Under gunwale rod holders

6. mmjamp

mmjamp I Love microskiff.com!

I use to have 1 of these boats, with a 60 Merc 2-stroke. Fun little boat!! Good Luck with the sale!!!

7. fishfixdotcom

Thank you! You're right, they are a blast!

8. fishfixdotcom

SOLD