Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2000 gheenoe
1996 mariner 25hp 2 stroke(runs like a champ)
trailer included with new tires

$2500

Pictures up within the week.

I need to sell this to help pay off my new boat and get some other things  up and going

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Re: 2000 gheenoe

I'm assuming this is a classic???? If not, it's gotta haul beans with the 25!!!

-T

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Motor not for sale unles the boat goes with it, I love that motor.

Yes its a classic, low deck model

·
Registered
10 Posts

I am going over to Titusville tomorrow to look at some Gheenoe's - if your serious about getting rid of it - let me know - i am very interested - i am looking for a good Turn key boat - my number is 407 493 9124 or 321 239 6073 - in orlando......thanks jeff

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I am serious, but what do you mean by turn key boat? ;)

It doesnt have an ignition ;) If you want Reliability I would buy my boat an hang a Yamaha on it:)

·
Registered
10 Posts

i am sorry - turn key is just a phrase - i am looking for a boat, motor and trailer combo that doesnt need repair or fixed to be used - i have cash, i have randall knives, or firearms -but i am looking to get into a nice gheenoe for a good deal - or price - something ready to fish....hope that make more sense...sorry

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Your fine I am just slow... Then it meets all those needs...Let me Clean off the boat and get some pictures up for you;)

·
Registered
10 Posts

Yes - i have a few older early 80's Randalls - I believe my early models consist of a few very rare ones..... one is a cattleman - with a stag handle - Johnson roughback - and then i have an early model 16 diver with a nylon sheath - and i have a few model 10's a 3 inch and a 7 inch - also early 80's........all are new - never used - never carried or sharpened....

I did however, buy a gheenoe today because I didnt think i would be hearing back from anyone....so i bought a 1994 class with a 15 evinrude and a trolling motor - 1100.00......not the best deal - but hey, i got something to fish the shallows with now.....however, I am always interested in upgrading or trading out ......

thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts

If I was looking for a gheenoe, this is a good start. Tanner has put plenty of good fishing mojo in this. Cant beat the price either.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

still for sale, I will get pictures of the boat this weekend, I am thinking about just keeping the motor for myself though :-/

1,400!!!! for the boat and trailer

·
Won "Do More With Less" Award!
1,715 Posts

still for sale, I will get pictures of the boat this weekend, I am thinking about just keeping the motor for myself though :-/

1,400!!!! for the boat and trailer
Thought u just sold the 25 suki?

Good luck on your sale!

I like your new boat, really nice!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

sorry my camera is not currently working the way it should :(

But, this thing needs to go soon.

Its a 30mph boat, it will run pretty shallow, fishes well, low deck model, gas fwd, 25hp mariner, w electric start.

25 tiller is the way to run a gheenoe IMO, it keep the middle open and the boat simple.

email me if you are interested

$2,250

1 - 20 of 51 Posts