Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2000 Front Seat Classic
2005 Pro. Trailer/New Wheels and Tries
1980 Johnson 25HP Man. Start Tiller(Motor is in the shop getting A tune-up)
Poleing Platform/18' Stiffy Pushpole
Minn-Kota RipTide 40lb. Thrust Trolling Motor
DeepCycle Batt.
3-RodHolders
$4300.00 OBO

·
Hell's Bay 17.8 Whipray
335 Posts
Re: 2000 Classic

Are you negotiable with your price? I may be interested...I am looking for a small, no frills, polling machine to use exclusively for fly fishin trips.

·
Registered
19 Posts

I like the new price. that engine's got some years on it though? Did you have seats installed before? Those pointy things got to be uncomfortable to sit on.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

The boat came with seats but I took them off b/c they got in the way!The motor is A oldy,but I just got it tuned up and its runns better the my 2000 Johnson 15HP.If you would like to come take A look in in Titusville,Maybe we could do some fishin and you can see how she runs. Clark

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

We can go fishing as soon as ur wife gives you ur pants back...LOL Im free most Sat. and alot of week days also just shoot me A PM when ur free.

·
Registered
19 Posts

Yeah, no chance at gettin' those pants back. Wife's a doctor so she's my money maka'. My next few Saturday mornings are crazy but I'll pm you when i get a chance. Does the platform get in the way of steering the engine?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Pics of the Johnson 25 with Tune-Up and new prop,I got 31MPH on the GPS today...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts