SOLD/EXPIRED (SOLD) 2000 15 HP Honda

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by icepick, Mar 13, 2008.

1. icepick

icepick Well-Known Member

2000 model 15 HP Honda Four Stroke Electric Start Tiller or remote,

Low hours, Mostly freash water use, Impeller, lower unit and engine oil changed 15 hours of use ago,

Runs prefect and "sips" the gas... This is a clean relieable motor ready for use!

Includes fuel line and all items needed to convert to remote control (minus cables & throttle / shift lever)

Can hear run before purchase...

The Motor is located in Deltona,  FL

Feel free to contact me by PM, email (dpickrel@cfl.rr.com) or cell (937) 287-5085

$1200 OBO

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. icepick

Re: 2000 15 HP Honda

Still for sale! :)

3. kangaroo14

kangaroo14 Well-Known Member

weight? aprox. how many hours

4. icepick

Hello,

The weight is 105 lbs, I'm not certain on the total hours but I would say that it is "very low" for the model year, The guy that I bought it from owned it since new and he used it on inflatable boat, to fish a freash water lake near his house mostly and occasionally took it out to the salt water to island hop... He told me he worked all the time and hardly used it... Judging by how clean the motor is and how well it runs, I would have to say that I believe him... The cowling has a few scratches and such from him taking it off the boat putting the motor in back of a truck, storing it etc, but other than that it is very clean and runs great...

If you have any other questions feel free to give me a call...

Dave

5. icepick

(SOLD) 2000 15 HP Honda

SOLD!