SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD - 1999 Pathfinder 17T w/ 1999 Yamaha 50hp 2-stroke

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by sshawn75, May 23, 2012.

1. sshawn75

sshawn75 Well-Known Member

I am selling my boat, due to lack of use.  The boat starts and runs great.  It runs approximately 30 mph, with a full fishing load and two adults.  It will run approximately 35 with one person and a fishing load.  If you know anything about these boats they will run a puddle of spit and draft about7-8 inches fully loaded.  I have had it professionally maintained by a local shop before each season.  The boat has everything you could want, to do some serious fishing.  The weight in this boat is distributed well with the two AGM batteries mounted on either side of the gas tank in the front compartment and the cranking battery mounted in the rear compartment closest to the motor.  I do not know exactly how many hours are on the boat, I have put approximately 50 hours of run time on the engine (mostly trolling or poling the boat).

Note: I have seen some posts from folks on other 17T’s about the stringers.  I have not noticed or had any problems with the stringers in this boat. 

The following are the specs and what is included in the sale:

Boat:

*1999 Maverick Pathfinder 17T (17 foot hull for those that do not know)
    *Custom Stainless Poling Platform (by East Cape/Orange County Boat works)
    *Custom Stainless Casting Platform (by East Cape/Orange County Boat works)
    *Custom Cushion (by East Cape/Orange County Boat works)
    *2-Stainless re-positional rod holders (mounted to the poling and casting platform)
    *Side console steering with all switches and trim tab switches at your fingertips
    *Front and rear running lights
    *Under the gunnels LED (blue lighting) for night time fishing
    *4-Under the gunnels rod holders (will fit 8 foot rods)
    *Sea-Dek (cool grey) on inside of the deck
    *35 Quart Yeti Cooler
    *Dual 500gph bilge pumps (on switch panel)
    *Aerated Live well (on switch panel)
    *13 gallon fuel tank
    *Wang Anchor with transom mount (will hold you in place on a 15-20mph day)
    *Sony AM/FM-CD player with dual 3X5 Marine Speakers
    *Lenco electric trim tabs
    *Racor fuel/water separator
    *Professional installed fuse panel, wiring and wiring harnesses
    *21’ Stiffy (fiberglass) push pole with push pole holders
    *Minnkota Riptide 70lb wireless trolling motor with 2 remotes and quick release
    *Dual Odyssey AGM batteries with battery trays (bought new June 2011)   
    *Wal-Mart 675 amp cranking battery (bought new April 2011)

Trailer:

*2001 Magic Tilt all galvanized Trailer with full size wheels
    *Tires 80% tread life remaining (great shape)
    *Foldable tongue (easily fits in a standard 2 car garage)
    *Fulton foldable front tongue wheel
    *PVC over galvanized guide-ons

Motor:

*1999 Yamaha 50h.p. 2-stroke
    *4 blade stainless prop (do not know the cupping)

I am asking $7,500 for the entire fishing package that has been meticulously maintained, fresh water flushed and washed after each trip.  The entire rig has been garage kept since new.  There is one blemish on the left side of the transom.  After my last fishing trip, I noticed the paint peeled off in an approximate 4 -5 inch circle.  I washed the boat when I got home and it peeled a little more (to about 6-7 inches).  I have spoken with two local shops that have said they could fix the spot for less than $300.00.  I want to be completely up front about anything wrong with the entire set-up.  This blemish in no ways affects the performance or poses any problems to the hull, it is simply cosmetic. This is the reason for the slightly negotiable (obo) asking price.  The rig is located in East Orlando.  You can call    321-two31-415one or email sshawn75@aol.com for any other questions/to set-up a meeting to take a look at it. Please only serious inquiries, no tire kickers!  Thanks       

[​IMG]

2. el9surf

el9surf Well-Known Member

Re: 1999 Pathfinder 17T w/ 1999 Yamaha 50hp 2-stroke

Nice rig and a great price. If I hadn't just ordered a boat I would be interested.

3. sshawn75

Thanks, I'm having a hard time letting her go. It's such a great rig with no issues and I have it set up just the way I like it. I just hate seeing it sit in my garage. I'd rather see someone get use out of it and enjoy it as much as I have. Good luck with your new set-up!!

4. birdwelljax

birdwelljax I Love microskiff.com!

Eastcoast1, I sent you a email. Thanks.

5. sshawn75

Thanks to all that showed interest in the boat. It has been sold as of this morning. Good luck with your new boat Joe, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.