SOLD/EXPIRED (SOLD) 1993 Highsider

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by sshawn75, Apr 16, 2010.

1. sshawn75

sshawn75 Well-Known Member

I am selling my Gheenoe, since I have recently purchased another boat.  It has been a great boat for me but I need the extra room in the garage and can’t seem to figure out how to operate two boats at once. 

The hull is in great shape with no crack or chips.  The motor runs great and has recently been serviced with a new impeller, plugs, and lower gear oil.  The motor cosmetically has a few minor scratches and shows little wear on the lower unit.  The trailer is in great shape with very minimal rust and good tires.  The hubs and bearings were replaced approximately four months ago.  The bilge pump is wired into the electrical box and has a thru hull mount.  The battery will last all day on a single charge.  The trolling motor works flawlessly and is mounted to the bow with an aluminum bracket.  The below listed is what is included in the sale:

*1993 Gheenoe Highsider (white in color)
    *2000 Magic Tilt Trailer (galvanized) with new hubs and      bearings
    *2000 Mercury 9.9 hp 2 stroke w/ 3 gallon tank and hose
    *Bob’s Manual/Adjustable Jack Plate
    *Minnkota 40lb Thrust Riptide Trolling Motor w/ bow mounted bracket
    *Jabsco 400gph bilge pump
    *Nautilus 500 cranking amps 24 volt battery w/ battery box
    *Two cushion swivel seats
    *Two sets of rod holders (hold up to 6 rods at once)
    *Electrical Switch box
    *Homemade closet rod push pole with PVC mud foot

I will not separate any of the above listed items.  I want to sell this to someone who is looking for a ready to fish package.  I am asking $1900.00 for the entire listed package.  The boat is located in East Orlando near UCF.  Give me a call at 321-231-4151.  Thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sshawn75

Re: 1993 Highsider **FOR SALE**

The entire Gheenoe package was sold today :) !!!

3. Flyline

Flyline Won "Do More With Less" Award!

Re: 1993 Highsider **FOR SALE**

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? who is the lucky guy! :)

4. sshawn75

I'm sure you guys will get to know him real soon. His name is Andy he lives here in the Orlando area. Keep your eyes peeled for him and his new Noe in the Lagoon.