SOLD/EXPIRED (SOLD) 1989 custom Gheenoe and trailer

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Riverhawk, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Riverhawk

Riverhawk Well-Known Member

This boat and trailer has been completely redone. The exterior of the boat has a new gel coat, not paint. All the fiberglass work was done with epoxy resin, not polyester. The deck, transom, and false floor, were all properly bonded  in with the appropriate materials. Closed cell foam was added to the boat for flotation. I also added a  level surface in the back of the boat for a battery tray. The decks do not flex, they are very solid. I built this boat right, using the correct materials, and techniques used in constructing boats. The front nose cap can also be used as a small casting deck. The transom was built up to be able to support a polling platform, which I had not added yet.  The trailer was completely disassembled, striped, and painted. It has new trailer lights, and three new tires. Also included is a, bow mount trolling motor, gas tank, original coastguard motor plate, and the original Gheenoe nose cap with handle.  I had a 15 hp outboard on  the boat, but a 10 would be good to. I built this boat to keep myself, and use for inshore/river fishing but have since bought another boat, and don’t need this one.  I’m asking $1,400 This would be great for a fly fisherman, maybe even a duck hunter  if you added some camo. If you have any questions, contact me at 678 313 7706. The best time to reach me is between 2pm-8pm Thanks, Brian

The boat is located near Atlanta ga.

2. Riverhawk

Re: 1989 custom Gheenoe and trailer

3. Riverhawk

4. Riverhawk

5. big83bronco

big83bronco I Love microskiff.com!

Price?

6. TidewateR

TidewateR will pole for food

btw...nice boat! Does it have a rear deck? or bench? what's the length? (I dont' know much about gheenoes) Any idea on the weight?

7. Riverhawk

Thanks! It has a rear bench seat. I was going to add a polling platform so I didn't add a deck in the rear. The boat is 13' in length. I'm not sure on the weight. I would guess around 150 lbs. I can take it on and off the trailer, and flip it over by my self.

8. Riverhawk

9. backwaterbandits

backwaterbandits Well-Known Member

Are you sure that's a Gheenoe?

10. Riverhawk

yes it had a gheenoe logo on the side and one of their nose caps. I live not to far from where river hawks are built, and used one of their motor brackets for the transom.

11. Riverhawk

price lowered to $1100 I will also throw in a rule 350gph bilge pump and a through hull fitting.

12. Riverhawk

The boat is sold thanks,

Brian