Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Gheenoe LT10
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD
For sale is my 1984 Waterbug and trailer (no motor)
Total length is 12'10"
2012 EZ-Loader Swing Tongue Trailer
$450
Essentially, Waterbug took a Gheenoe mold and reinforced it some, so it's meant to be a bit tougher than a Gheenoe, but a little heavier however. I have owned the boat since August 2019 and have loved the hell out of it. Great shallow water boat for solo fishing or even bringing one other person. Great for flood tides and all skinny water uses. Had a 15hp two stroke on it and it pushed about 22mph solo and 18mph with two, but I'm a pretty small guy. Selling because I recently bought an LT10 as a replacement and it needs work that I just don't the time for. The boat needs some work, but the hull itself has no leaks or anything, only issue is that the transom needs to be rebuilt, and in turn, the back deck needs to be ripped out to get to and the decking that two owners ago did is beginning to warp and show its age. Great project hull to work on for rebuild enthusiasts who want a great skinny water solo skiff.
Boat is located in Gainesville, FL and you can text me @ (three five two) 256-4983 or email me at [email protected]
Thanks Microskiff, hope I can get her to a nice loving home!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts