Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm going to regret selling this one forever but I have too many projects, too little time, and no place to to store it.

http://www.microskiff.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1264291854

Bare hull only sitting on continental tilt trailer with a torsion axle. Trailer will need tires and lights but is pull-able for short distances.

This is such a rare hull and I doubt I'll ever be able to find another one (as Brett put it, "A piece of Florida boating history"), but I'll be up at FSU in a year and it's just not feasible project for me. :'(

I'll work on getting exact dimensions and current pictures of the boat and trailer soon. Any questions just let
me know.

$700 for hull and trailer. No Title.

Really hard for me to let this one go...  :-/

·
I Love microskiff.com!
5 Posts
Re: 16' Dolphin Project Skiff- No Title

Jacbo, sent you an email please get back with me if the boat is still for sale. Thanks

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

All pms/emails/calls returned. Boat is still on the market.

Current pics:

·
Microskiff.com... Priceless!
1,144 Posts

i really really like this skiff, i just sold my noe when i showed it to my dad and wats he say? " its a piece" i replied a pice of history then went on to tell him his camaro was a piece when he got it hahaha then i ordered my next noe, love this boat though, good luck with the sale, ill keep eyes peeled for a build thread on it

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

What happend did it fall off the trailer? :-?
This was a commercial pond weed control boat in it's past life, so I assume it was just dragged up and down banks, and probably some concrete culverts. None of the damage you see is structural. Keep in mind this is a commercial layup and is very thick and solid throughout thee hull.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Going on Craigslist for $750 after the weekend. Would really rather sell it on here though.

$600 picked up to a forum member :)

Cmon guys, I need the money for a Supercharged MR2 project. :cool:

·
I Love my wife!
125 Posts

if only i could find a way to get the Boat and trailer down here to Fort Lauderdale. i have the $600 cash for it. but that trailer def wont make the drive. sux i love this skiff

1 - 14 of 14 Posts