SOLD/EXPIRED (SOLD) 15' Johnsen Skiff, flats layout, no wood construction, 20hp Merc, trailer

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by WannabeDeepSea, May 29, 2009.

1. WannabeDeepSea

WannabeDeepSea Well-Known Member

15' Johnsen Skiff - $2350.00
    walk around gunwhales
    no wood construction
    poling platform
    Bob's Mini-Jacker jackplate
    Igloo Elite marine cooler
    Mangrove/ Temple Fork Outfitters push pole
    push pole holders
    quick release riptide trolling motor mount(motor not included)
    Note: You can use your own trailer if you wish.

Galvanized trailer- $425.00
    new tires/ hubs
    some new bunks
    guide-ons
    new LED lights
    Note: will only sell trailer if boat sells

Package- $3850.00 includes:
    '99 Mercury 20hp Electric start
    Aluminum Tiller Extension (not pictured)
    Aluminum prop
    Powertech SRA 13 pitch stainless 3 blade prop
    Note:  Will only sell motor/ accessories if it is in a package

More pics available

2. Moxdawg

Moxdawg I Love microskiff.com!

Re: 15' Johnsen Skiff, flats layout, no wood construction, 20hp Merc, trailer

Where is the boat located? Thanks.

3. WannabeDeepSea

Sorry, could of included that in the post.  I am in Riverview, FL(just south of Tampa).  I am the second owner.  Here is a picture from the previous owner that shows the lay out.  This is the day he brought it home from the manufacturer.

4. SLEEP_AND_FISH

SLEEP_AND_FISH I Love microskiff.com!

This boat looks awesome. The lay out is simple. I just have a cople of questions: What year is the hull? And is that jack plate manual? Transom size and do you have any recent pics of your boat interior lay-out? Also since I am not famillar with these skiffs do you have any specs on this boat ( front and rear deck lenght and interior floor width and width of transom at water level.

:cool:

Thank you

5. snooknreds2

snooknreds2 Well-Known Member

I like how the picture from the first owner you can see the brand new motor in the bed of his truck. I also like the lay out of this boat and think I will try to incorporate some of the features it has into the crack-new WHEN (not if) I get around to working on it again.

6. WannabeDeepSea

In an attempt to answer some questions(I have a birthday party to put on): I'll have to look at the title for the year model.  After my son's birthday party, I'll look and post.  It is a manual Jack Plate, you can find it on Bob's website.  15" transom.  I'll post another pic, but will have to get more tomorrow, the ones I have don't show the interior very well.  As far as specs, I'll measure some of interest tonight, but the overall beam is 68" and the length is 14' 10".

7. SLEEP_AND_FISH

Enjoy the party

Look foward to seeing more info.
    What type of speed do you get out of that 20 merc?

Thank You

8. WannabeDeepSea

The party was so good(28 kids ages 6- 10 :eek:), I'll be waiting till the morning to get the measurements you were looking for(I'll pull it out of the garage).

The hull is a 2001.  I get 22 mph by GPS with me(210#), two kids (40# + 47#), a cooler full of ice, 6 full gallons gas, 1 battery, fishing tackle and rods.  I had a 25hp(same power head) on it and it ran 24 mph.  Both measurements were by using the stainless powertech prop.  The 25 cavitated (or maybe ventilated?) a good bit and may have made another mph if it held its bite.  Not a speed demon, but sufficient.

9. paint it black

paint it black Paddling away...

Really nice boat. I wish I had the money.

10. WannabeDeepSea

Forgot to mention, I'm planning a move back to Georgia, where I will fish and waterfowl hunt.  With that said, I'm looking for a wide body jon boat and may consider a trade. 

11. SLEEP_AND_FISH

Dont have a wide body Jon boat but have the following and I could give cash on top for this trade?:

Boat:
    1436 Jon boat heavy duty and solid transom.
    No leaks. Well taken care of.
    Yaer: 2000

Engine: 1965 Evinrude 6hp. Pull rope and 15inch shaft.
    Very dependable motor and starts on 2nd pull.

Trailer: 2008 Contiental prcatillay new.
    12 inch tires and spare tire and rim.

Will be sold as a package for $1,400.00 O.B.O.
    Serious about buying this rig will water test in canal.

Also have a 25hp merc avaiable.

See link for more info and pics.

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/1182347988.html.
    :-/

12. WannabeDeepSea

Alright, got some measurements. The front deck is 68" from the front of the boat and flush. The gunwhales, at their skinniest point are 12". The cockpit is 42" wide X 72" long. Maximum beam is 68". Beam at waterline is approx 50". Beam where the front deck ends is approx 64". Inside depth is 16". The rear deck is 36" from the back of the boat. I have other pics, it just seems as if I can only put one per post.

13. WannabeDeepSea

From the poling platform.

14. tim_henshaw

tim_henshaw I Love microskiff.com!

So how much for the whole kit and kaboodle? Do you only want to sell them separate?

15. WannabeDeepSea

$3850.00 for all. GPS not included.

16. SLEEP_AND_FISH

Looked over the info and the boat specs and pics are great.
    This boat seems to be very stable boat and well thought out simple floor plan. I will be traveling to central florida late next week. I will keep in touch with you to set up a showing.

Thank You

17. miglian

miglian I Love microskiff.com!

nice looking boat. Have you already sold it? If not, I live in ft. myers and would like to come up and see the boat.

ant

18. miglian

miglian I Love microskiff.com!

I am interested in your boat. Please shoot me an email with your contact info. my email is miglian@hotmail.com. I would like to ask you some questions.

thanks
    ant

19. My_little_skiff

My_little_skiff I Love microskiff.com!

Cool looking skiff.
    Is it still for sale?
    Where are you located?
    Question: I used to own a Johnsen skiff back in the days and I have not come across one with that interior layout.
    Was this a after market cap, please provide info
    I have a 2005 Tracker 1860 Grizzly " All welded hull " only and noticed that you might be looking to possible trade?
    Looks simmillar to this one.
    :D

20. WannabeDeepSea

Straight from the manufacturer, not an aftermarket cap.
    I am really not looking for something that big, but I wouldn't mind seeing some pics.

In a perfect world I would have a green or camo jon 14-15 foot with a 42" to 48" bottom width(58"-70" beam) and a livewell.  I want something I can load and unload with the rims just barely in the water.