SOLD/EXPIRED (SOLD)15' 4" hi-sider for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by TomFL, Mar 22, 2009.

1. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Selling the little hi-sider. Clean boat, no damage or repairs. The normal scratches on the bottom from use. Has about 8-10 small j-hooks riveted just under rub rail that I had installed for a blind. Completey out of the way when not in use, they can be used to bungee a boat cover on as well.

The hull is an '06.

The only pic I have of it is this one, can take more if you're interested to see it before comitting to a drive.

[​IMG]

Trailer and trolling motor bracket are NOT included. Asking $600 without the seats, $640 with the seats.  Will also toss in a Minn-Kota 12v 50lb thrust (I think it's 50) trolling motor that's no great shakes but gets the job done.

Clear FL title in hand of course.

Reach me here through PM or call me at 772-521-9990. Boat is located just off both I-95 and the turnpike in Palm City, FL, about 30 miles north of Palm Beach.

Reason for selling: 4 gheenoes and a flats boat. Need to reduce the stable.  ;)

2. Un-shore

Un-shore Well-Known Member

Re: 15' 4" hi-sider for sale

PM sent

3. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

x2

4. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Mo' pics for ya

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a good shot of the logo and the small J-hooks mentioned so you can see how small and out of the way they are.

[​IMG]

5. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Re: 15' 4" hi-sider for sale SOLD!!!!

SOLD!!!! :) :)