SOLD/EXPIRED (SOLD)14ft Johnsen 25hp Evinrude

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Ram5773, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Ram5773

Ram5773 Well-Known Member

I have a 14ft Johnsen boat that I have redone completely the boat and trailer. There isn't much that hasn't been replaced. This is a fishable boat right now and nothing needs to be done. Divorce forces sale.

I'm asking 2700.OBO I have a lot more than that in it. Whom ever buys is get all my boat stuff. Come get it

The boats motor is a 25hp Evinrude Sportster that was rebuilt from top to bottom with all OEM parts. This was not just a powerhead rebuild every hose, every clamp and seal, plus new paint. The prop is new and also have a different pitch prop. I also have a spare 25hp Sportster motor also that will go with the boat.

The boat has all stainless hardware on it including all SouthCo Marine hinges and cleats.Has a Hummingbird fish finder, C-C Jack plate, 750gph Bilge pump, 12v outlets for shrimping front and back,110volt power inverter, 40 pound thrust trolling motor, new deep cycle battery, all new wring through out, new battery box, rod holders and adjustable ones also, cutting board, SeaDek, non slip floors, new 3 gallon tank and 1 year old 6.6 gallon tank, bimini top is new, water proof resistant boat cover, 2 different anchors.

The trailer has new bunks, rolers, winch drum and strap, new springs and all hardware, new bearings and seals and bearing buddies, new galvanized rims and tires plus spare.

I have many accessories to go with boat life jackets, safety flag, horn, fire extinguisher etc.

The boat is very nice and well worth it. I will take anyone who is serious and has cash for a test ride.

Thank you for looking.

Please contact me via email revans009@yahoo.com or 321-427-4677

If you need any further pictures please let me know.

Richard

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Un-shore

Un-shore Well-Known Member

Re: 14ft Johnsen 25hp Evinrude

sorry for the circumstances that put this up for sale, hope all goes as well as possible.

this is one heck of a deal, a lot of love and labor went into this boat.

3. Ram5773

Thank you Unshore, I will be sad to see her go, my daughter and I have spent allot of time building this boat and having allot of great memories fishing which i will hold close.

The money grubbing ex is putting me through the ringer. All I can say that I hope no one here ever has to go through what I have been through.

There is a allot of money in this boat and she is fast, as I said earlier there isn't much that hasn't been replaced.

This will make someone a great boat.

Richard

4. hoser3

hoser3 Well-Known Member

I must chime in and say this is a great boat with a lot of MOJO. I have been around this boat from the time Rich brought it home. Matter of fact I towed it home for him.

Rich has put a lot of time and money into this boat and I sold the motor to him. Since then the motor has been gone thru from top to bottom. BTW this motor was a fresh water motor all it's life untill I handed it over. This boat is well worth the fair asking price and should be bought up fast. If you know of anybody that wants a great boat hit him up. Let's see if we can help him out ;) ;).

Mike.

5. Ram5773

Price lowered 2100.00 obo will trade for motorcycle
    staying land bound now.

6. Unclebob

Unclebob Well-Known Member

Bump for a great looking rig. Good luck with the sale.

7. Ram5773

Thank you so much

Richard

8. Ram5773

Need to sell 1750.00

9. Ram5773

Pending sale.

10. Ram5773

Sold, Thank you Steve, Hope you enjoy her.

Richard

11. SClay115

SClay115 Throwin' loops

Thanks Richard, I sure will. And again, thank you for entertaining the seemingly endless questions.

As if anyone had any doubts, Richard is a class act, a great guy to talk with and he truly has put an amazing amount of time and himself into this boat. A proper introduction and picture thread when I can finally get her on the water.

Steve