SOLD/EXPIRED (SOLD) 14' VS V-Hull Ashcraft Center Console Flatsboat

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Amsoil_Man, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Amsoil_Man

Amsoil_Man I Love microskiff.com!, And it Loves me back!

Hello, for sale today is a completely remodeled 1990 14’ Ashcraft VS V-Hull Center Console Flats-boat equipped with a 25HP Suzuki outboard.  The boat has been garage kept and well taken care of while in my possession.  I have spent a lot of countless hours and paychecks into restoring this boat.  Almost every part on the boat has been replaced and or gone through.  The paint on the decking is Interlux – Interdeck that grips very well and is slip resistant, while the paint on the sides, bow and stern is Interlux- Brightside (They don’t lie, it is very shiney). I tried to maximize every storage compartment as well as I could with the most top of the line hatches and hardware. Even the seat doubles as a cooler for storage on those long fishing trips where a cold beverage is needed or if you need to keep your catch of the day on ice. The boat comes with one cup holder on the port side along with 3 rod holders.  It also comes with a brand new MagicTilt trailer purchased locally that has never seen water while in my possession (Less than a year old).

The boat runs strong and drives effortlessly, perfect boat for a small family or couple looking to travel to those remote fishing locations or just to get out on the open water.

Boat and trailer meet all current registrations until May 2011.

Also throwing in a brand new Optima Blue Top Battery.

Boat Is located in Winter Garden (Orlando) Florida.

I recently started school again to finish my degree and came to the conclusion that it isn’t free nor cheap.  If you have any interest in checking the boat out or have any questions reguarding the boat feel free to call my cell (407)-496-4938.

I am listing the boat at $3,475 or best offer, if someone entertains me with the right offer I’m definitely willing to negotiate for a decent price. No hurting for money, I would gladly keep on boating though. Not really interested in trading unless you have a Jeep Cherokee or TJ Wrangler with less than 90K Miles 4.0L 4x4, Other then that im not in the market for anything.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read my posting and checking out the boat,
    -Ben.

Pictures speak for themselves:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Amsoil_Man

Re: 14' VS V-Hull Ashcraft Center Console Flatsboat

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Amsoil_Man

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. FSUfisher

FSUfisher Well-Known Member

Man that looks really good. I must've missed the part of the build thread where you really got that project going. Good luck with the sale and school. Looks like a very good deal!

5. Amsoil_Man

Thanks, Its turned out flawlessly. I'm happier then ever to have finished it.

No biggie though, after school and I get a real job I'll definitely buy another boat. Thanks for the comments. ;D

6. bribar98

bribar98 I Love microskiff.com!

What kind of performance do you get with that little 25 on her? What HP is she rated for max? That is a sweet boat.

7. Amsoil_Man

I am not exact on MPH, I would say in the mid to high 20MPH range if not 30MPH.

The boat is rated for a maximum of 40HP outboard motor.

Thanks again for the comments. If you are willing to make the trip from South Carolina you wont be dissapointed maybe catch a couple Florida Reds ;) Keep in touch.

8. Amsoil_Man

Bump -- Aggressive new price at $3,250 or best offer.

(407)-496-4938.

Thanks,
    -Ben.

9. Amsoil_Man

$3,000 obo -- Also throwing in a hummin' bird depth finder no additional cost.

Trying to sweetin' up the deal.  :cool:

Ready to fish.

10. Amsoil_Man

SOLD.