SOLD/EXPIRED (SOLD) 14 ft Osborn "Flats Boat"

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Bumper, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Bumper

Bumper I Love microskiff.com!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My family priorities seem to be changing lately, so anyone who might be interested in taking over my little project, PM or email : cobb@captaindoug.net
    http://www.forumpictureprocessor.com/gallery.asp?gallery=2107
    some photos of my various projects, but has pix of boat.
    Also check out thread in bragging section.
    I paid $275.00 boat and trailer, plus $25.00 tax on the boat. I really haven't done much to it to justify any more than that.  I bought a Commercial Sticker from FL DMV good till 3/2011 ($95.00) that could go with boat, not included in quoted price, but we can discuss that option.  I can probably transfer the sticker to my little home made skiff when I put a motor on it.  I did pay for a license tag for the trailer, right at $65. I have titles for boat and trailer. So... $365.00 with license plate on trailer, good till 3/2011. If you have a better trailer already, I would separate the boat and trailer.  Boat would be $225.00 w/o trailer.  Trailer is a bit small for this boat in my opinion, especially when you get it rigged with motor and fuel, batteries, etc. It tows nice with just the bare hull, but I think it used to be a Jon Boat trailer, something like that. I would be willing to discuss delivery options.
    HAVE A GOOD DAY!

2. Delmer

Delmer I Love microskiff.com!

Re: 14 ft Osborn "Flats Boat"

Capt. where is the boat located?

3. Bumper

Sorry I didn't add that to original post, the boat is in Saint Petersburg, FL

4. Bumper

I just wanted to add, I am going to keep working on this project, "just because". Unless something drastic happens, (lottery, long lost rich aunt, etc) the  boat will remain FOR SALE.  The more I get done the more it will be worth.  All future construction will be done in pre-peg glass, Epoxy and foam core. Any wood will be epoxy encapsulated marine plywood. I am confident in my workmanship, so it will be done right. I will continue to post progress in "Bragging Section" so you can follow along.  Next step is the transom repair, then stringers and deck.  If we talk price after that is done, well...let's just say it will be a "bit" more.
    Thanks for looking, tight lines.

5. Bumper

I checked with the DMV and the License Tag stays with me, they say I can get a refund (pro-rated), so the price is $300.00 BOAT AND TRAILER, $225.00 BOAT ONLY as is - where is. Apparently, the bill of sale will get you home with it legally.

6. Bumper

Re: 14 ft Osborn "Flats Boat" (SOLD)

Sold - I guess the little girl is off the market, thank you everyone for your interest. This forum is "Finest Kind".