SOLD/EXPIRED (SOLD) 14' Crow 2 (gheenoe/canoe style)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by TampaFlyGirl, Aug 2, 2013.

1. TampaFlyGirl

TampaFlyGirl Well-Known Member

I have for sale a 14' skiff that is made out of a thick black plastic (rated for 600lbs), reinforced in the back for mounting a trolling motor. It comes with two removable folding seats, a compartment in the middle that can be used as a cooler or crustacean well (if you have an aerator), a marine grade battery for the trolling motor, and an orange paddle for emergency purposes. The trailer is in good shape and is included with the purchase of the boat.

There is a trolling motor included on this boat, however it is old, only works in reverse, and the setup is quirky. These boats originally came with two foot pedals and steering was hands free and instead done by using your feet...it was convenient for steering while fishing! The rigging is basic, and the toggle switch is stripped and the wiring is shoddy.

Personally, I would rip the foot pedals out, remove the busted trolling motor, and buy a brand new freshwater manual trolling motor from Walmart or somewhere cheap for a couple hundred bucks. It's very easy to remove everything, and I'll even do it for you if you want me to. If you'd like a project, I would be more than happy to leave everything intact. Whatever you'd prefer.

All in all, it's an old school boat (discontinued, and I've never seen another one!) with some character and I'm sad to see it go. It's what I started out fishing in. It's great for bass ponds, creeks, streams, and I could totally picture it being used in the canals in Miami for Peacock Bass, Snook, Largemouth, etc.

It is listed at $700 OBO, call or text 7O3-927-O265, or email at amvinoski@gmail.com

:cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not my picture, but shows two full size men in the boat!
    [​IMG]

2. TampaFlyGirl

Re: 14' Crow 2 (gheenoe/canoe style)

Alright, update....ripped the old trolling motor out so the boat is cleaned up and ready to go. It now comes with: two lifejackets, a paddle, a battery charger, a marine grade battery for the replacement trolling motor (if you chose to put one on), an anchor, two seats, trailer and lock, and the old trolling motor if you want it to try to fix it.

I need to sell it soon because my boat is about to be finished at the shop. Come on guys, it's a sweet little canoe for your kids, for a bass pond/lake, or any of the rivers and springs in Florida.

$650 OBO...these things go for around 2.5k brand new. Help a girl out! :p

3. sickz284u

sickz284u The redfish whisperer!

Free bump... This boat practically has celebrity status! Plenty of good fishin mojo and a price that anyone working on a tight budget can get out on the water!

GLWS.

4. TampaFlyGirl

Thanks for the free bump Fishing4Reds, boat is SOLD. :cool: