SOLD/EXPIRED (SOLD) 05 Gladesmen + 2010 Yamaha 15

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by NGA_FLY, Sep 29, 2010.

1. NGA_FLY

NGA_FLY I Love microskiff.com!

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/boa/1979567856.html

$6000 for boat, trailer, power.  In very good shape.  I've been using it all summer on bass lakes where idle speed is the law.  Moving North and will not be anywhere near the coast so the boat's gotta stay.  May consider parting boat and outboard.  Can tow it to Tallahassee if someone in Florida wants it.

ncludes: Stiffy push pole (21'), poling platform on the stern, SEA-DEK throughout the hull for vibration resistance and quietness. Trim tabs. Under gunnel rod holders + 3 others on board for a total of 7 options for rod storage. Custom grab bar. Navigation light. Trolling motor platform on bow. Bilge pump (new). Brand new 2010 Yamaha 15 HP 4 stroke with 6 hrs on it. I have not yet changed out the oil and have 2 more hours on break in. Not a scratch on it.

This boat has caught a lot of fish. Some may question why the boat is in N. Georgia and not on the coast. Because I have bass fished it on shallow, idle speed only lakes all summer and have not had the time to get back to the coast. It took all summer just to put 6 hours of idle speed hours on it! Of course I've run it at faster RPMs but it has really been taken easy. NEVER RAN IN SALT!!!!

2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Re: '05 Gladesmen + 2010 Yamaha 15

PLEASE READ: Classified Section Rules

The following rules are here to benefit the majority of Microskiff forum members. With all rules there are exceptions. Please contact an admin or forum moderator if you have any questions.

1. Please be descriptive when listing an item. Always include a price and state how you would like to be contacted. For example include your email address or request a PM.

2. It is bad forum etiquette to criticize someone's for sale post. If you see something inappropriate contact a forum moderator. If you have something you want to discuss start a new thread in the appropriate section.

3. The use of any classified section on the Microskiff forum is for forum members wanting to sell personal items. Anyone interested in conducting commercial sales or advertise their business on the forum should post in the vendor forums or contact admin@microskiff.com for advertising opportunities.

3. swampfox

swampfox 01 Hells Bay Guide.07 ECC LOSTMEN-sold

Was that a hand slap from the FA? If so what did I miss in his add? Just asking. :)

4. NGA_FLY

hopefully nothing. I was saying before FA put the rules up there to let me know if it was not OK to post a link. I did not see it in the rules but was not completely sure.

5. Capt Dan Medina

Capt Dan Medina Well-Known Member

sweet skiff bud.... good luck on the sale

6. NGA_FLY

I forgot to mention on my ad that I have a Carbon Marine Tiller Extension for the OB which is 18" that is included in the sale.

7. tgaud11

tgaud11 Well-Known Member

Looks like a great deal...wish you were a little closer and a had a little more funds and I would be all over this!!

8. hennavin

hennavin I Love microskiff.com!

lickin my chops on this one boys! too bad I only have about one quarter of the money saved up....and will be in atlanta next month! Oh, well....I'll keep saving. Good luck with sale, shouldn't take too long.
    Steve-0

9. palmettoparasail

palmettoparasail I Love microskiff.com!

nice boat

10. NGA_FLY

SOLD :'(

11. tgaud11

tgaud11 Well-Known Member

Congrats on the sale...I was just looking on the atlanta craigs list to see if it was still posted. Someone got a great deal.