SOLD/EXPIRED (SOLD) 03' Gheenoe Classic, trailer, Mercury 25 hp 2 stroke

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by TheBrazilNut, Sep 26, 2010.

1. TheBrazilNut

TheBrazilNut Guest

This was a started project. I now have zero time and space for this with new skiff.

*03 Classic Gheenoe olive with live well and 1/2 poling platform made from foam core with 5mm Sea Deck on top. I have already started the dirty work. I have cut-out the front seat and stripped the boat. I was going to cut-out the live well, but stopped and only the sides are cut. The gel coat is faded and will come back with some buffing.

*03' Continental trailer was used to launch the boat ONCE and has sat inside a off the house work shop since. The frame is like new, bunks, 8" tires, fenders, winch, hubs all in great shape. I will install a set of new trailer lights as they did not work. This has a 1 7/8 ball.

*1997 Mercury 25 hp 2 stroke. Started on 2nd pull, but is also in need of some parts and such. It needs the carb re-built, fuel filter new clamps. The cowl is sun faded and the lower unit could use some paint.

$1900

http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o244/redfish775/03%20Green%20Gheenoe%20Classic/

2. TheBrazilNut

TheBrazilNut Guest

Re: 03' Gheenoe Classic, trailer, Mercury 25 hp 2 stroke

I will also sell Classic and Trailer $1025

OR

Classic $600

I need space and need a buyer or two.

3. TheBrazilNut

TheBrazilNut Guest

Re: 03' Gheenoe Classic, trailer, Mercury 25 hp 2 stroke

Classic/motor/trailer are sold