Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I would just like to tell everyone about a new small fishing apparel company starting right here in central florida. I'm not going to say were re-inventing the wheel or have ground-breaking new apparel. It seems there are more and more small apparel companies now than ever, we are just simply making what we think are cool shirt, hats, decals,etc.. We've got a website with the online store and a blog page of cool pics and videos and also a page where you can upload and submit your own photo and story. All of our stuff is made in america and manufactured in citrus county. We are also on Facebook where we have deals and debut new clothing. Check out the website and and shoot me an email to tell me what you think. Thanks everyone!!

www.sodiumusa.com

·
devilray snob
2,398 Posts
Your facebook page is a friend page and not a 'business LIKE' page unfortunately. I was going to like it from my business' page to get updates...I would suggest creating one.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We're right here out of Crystal River, Fl. Trying to turn a hobby into a business. Tough in any climate especially now! Any support would be awesome. Check out the site or facebook and post some pics. No shipping fees from now until Christmas

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That was a trial shirt we did. I did that one and the mahi to see what worked best and ppl seemed to like mahi best. I will probably do that one for the spring time

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Free shipping on everything from now until Christmas and free decal with every order, also Free hat with any order of two or more shirts!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just wanted to let evryone know that we have some good eeals getting ready to happen to get ready for the spring and summer of 2013

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
all the shirts are the moisture wicking dri-fit shirts except for the one labeled "cabo'' that is a regular cotton shirt and the hoodies and such. we'll have some more new ones coming out in a month or two

1 - 20 of 30 Posts