Sodium Fishing Gear

Discussion in 'The Commercial Zone' started by bbuckingham141, Dec 11, 2012.

1. bbuckingham141

bbuckingham141 Well-Known Member

Hi guys, I would just like to tell everyone about a new small fishing apparel company starting right here in central florida. I'm not going to say were re-inventing the wheel or have ground-breaking new apparel. It seems there are more and more small apparel companies now than ever, we are just simply making what we think are cool shirt, hats, decals,etc.. We've got a website with the online store and a blog page of cool pics and videos and also a page where you can upload and submit your own photo and story. All of our stuff is made in america and manufactured in citrus county. We are also on Facebook where we have deals and debut new clothing. Check out the website and and shoot me an email to tell me what you think. Thanks everyone!!

www.sodiumusa.com

2. Dillusion

Dillusion devilray snob

Your facebook page is a friend page and not a 'business LIKE' page unfortunately. I was going to like it from my business' page to get updates...I would suggest creating one.

3. bbuckingham141

I do have one I just mainly run everything off the friends page. Ill eventually convert everything to only that page

4. fishy82

fishy82 I Love microskiff.com!

5. bbuckingham141

[​IMG][/img]

[​IMG][/img]

[​IMG][/img]

[​IMG][/img]

[​IMG][/img]

6. bbuckingham141

We're right here out of Crystal River, Fl. Trying to turn a hobby into a business. Tough in any climate especially now! Any support would be awesome. Check out the site or facebook and post some pics. No shipping fees from now until Christmas

7. looking for the red fish shirt on the main page?

is it available?

8. bbuckingham141

9. [​IMG]

10. bbuckingham141

That was a trial shirt we did. I did that one and the mahi to see what worked best and ppl seemed to like mahi best. I will probably do that one for the spring time

11. bbuckingham141

Free shipping on everything from now until Christmas and free decal with every order, also Free hat with any order of two or more shirts!

12. bbuckingham141

just wanted to let evryone know that we have some good eeals getting ready to happen to get ready for the spring and summer of 2013

13. are the shirts cotton? or moisture wickining material?

14. bbuckingham141

we've got both. some shirts are moisture wicking and some are cotton

15. Can you please specify the shirts that are moisture wickening. I am interested.

16. bbuckingham141

all the shirts are the moisture wicking dri-fit shirts except for the one labeled "cabo'' that is a regular cotton shirt and the hoodies and such. we'll have some more new ones coming out in a month or two

17. Mike_Reneau

Mike_Reneau I Love microskiff.com!

Just visited your site and it looks great. Nice prices as well!

18. bbuckingham141

thank you very much. it def. a work in progress. if anyone has any ideas or advice please let me know

19. GlassMinnow

GlassMinnow I Love microskiff.com!

Do you have any retailers?