So a guy goes into a bar...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TomFL, Sep 15, 2008.

1. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

And goes up to the hottest chick there.

"Would you sleep with me for a million dollars?" he asks.

The chick thinks for a minute, then says "You know, a million dollars is a lot of money. Yeah, I would sleep with you for a million bucks".

So the guy turns and leaves, and the chick is confused.

A few minutes later, the same guy comes back into the bar, goes up to the same girl and asks: "Would you sleep with me for half a million dollars?"

The girl thinks a short while, and says: "Gosh, that's still a lot of money. I could pay off my house, my car, and travel the world. YES, I would sleep with you for half a million dollars".

So the guy turns and leaves yet again, and the girl is even more confused.

A short while later, same guy comes back to the girl and asks: "Would you sleep with me for $20?"

The chick is shocked! "What kind of girl do you think I am?!" She asks.

To which the guy responds: "I thought we already established that, now we're just working on the price"

-T

2. Brett

Brett > PRO STAFF <

Two blondes were driving along a road by a wheat field when they saw a blonde in the middle of the field rowing a row boat.

The driver blonde turned to her friend and said "You know - it's blondes like that that give us a bad name!"

To this, the other blonde replies "I know it, and if I knew how to swim, I'd go out there and drown her."

3. cal1320

cal1320 Well-Known Member

Two blondes walk into a building.....you think one of them would have seen it.

4. Brett

Brett > PRO STAFF <

There was a blonde who found herself sitting next to a Lawyer on an airplane. The lawyer just kept bugging the blonde wanting her to play a game of intelligence. Finally, the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds, and said every time the blonde could not answer one of his questions, she owed him $5.00, but every time he could not answer hers, he'd give her $50.00. The lawyer figured he could not lose, and the blonde reluctantly accepted.

The lawyer first asked, "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?"

Without saying a word the blonde handed him $5.00. then the blonde asked, "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?"

Well, the lawyer looked puzzled. He took several hours, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls trying to find the answer. Finally, angry and frustrated, he gave up and paid the blonde $50.00

The blonde put the $50 into her purse without comment, but the lawyer insisted, "What is the answer to your question?"

Without saying a word, the blonde handed him $5.

5. I think I may be insulted... ;D