SOLD/EXPIRED Snookaholics Skiff 20 HP Tohatsu For Sale Clean!!! $5800

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by hunterbrown, Jan 31, 2015.

1. hunterbrown

hunterbrown I Love microskiff.com!

This is a 2011 Snookaholics Classic Skiff with a 2011 20 horse Tohatsu four stroke. This skiff is extremely clean. It’s a great boat, fast with the 20 hp due to the padded hull design, floats shallow (5-6) and runs shallow too with the new hydraulic jackplate. Absolutely no hull slap with a person or cooler up front. The fit and finish is excellent as you can see in the pictures, it has a one piece liner and is completely self-bailing. The middle seat is also a recirculating live well and the cushion was just replaced. The switch for the jackplate is mounted on the console and the wiring runs under the floor and up the aluminum tubing. There is a 12 volt wire that runs to the console if you want to add GPS or other accessories. Runs all day on a 3-gallon gas tank. Engine is electric start. Has 2 under gunnel and two vertical rod holders; the under gunnels can accommodate fly rods. Also comes with a stern mount trolling motor and beautifully hand crafted removable stern trolling motor mount. Sits on a torsion axle trailer with brand new wiring and lights. The engine has a factory warranty through 2016.[​IMG][/img][/img]

-New hydraulic jackplate
    -Livewell
    -Trolling motor
    -Dry storage
    -New wiring and lights on trailer
    -New battery
    -Bilge pump
    -New seat cushion

Specs:
    Length: 14’6”
    Max Beam: 58”
    Max HP: 25
    Draft: 5-6”

If you have any questions about the boat company/manufacturer or the performance of the boat itself as there are not many out there let me know and I can give you all the information you need.

Price is $5,800. I will sell the boat and trailer without the engine for $3,900.

I’m open to trades and I can put in some cash if needed. I'd be interested in a gladesmen, pathfinder tunnel, old maverick mirage, ankona, etc.

Call or text Hunter at (941)-735-1820.

The boat is in Sarasota.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. greghugo

greghugo I Love microskiff.com!

I like the boat am interested in looking at it. I live in Orlando. Please let me know if it is still for sale and if we can arrange a time to meet.

3. hunterbrown

4. anytide

anytide Administrator Staff Member

5. hunterbrown

Buyer backed out at the last minute, the boat is for sale again.

6. hunterbrown

7. hunterbrown

Boat is sold......again

8. kooker

kooker I Love microskiff.com!

lol congrats man. Hopefully it's a done deal this time