SOLD/EXPIRED Snapper Hi-Vac 28" mower. 11.5hp

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by TomFL, Nov 17, 2013.

1. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Here's the skinny: Last year my wife and I bought a house that had (almost) no grass and in need of a makeover. I bought this from my 80 year old Father in law and mowed my patch of desert 3 times with it. He had very little use on it as he hired a lawn service shortly after buying this.

I recently put down 20+ pallets of sod and am waiting on another 20, so I sprang for a new JD ZTR. So the Snapper's gotta go.

Mower has been dead nuts reliable, well maintained and is very clean. It has always been run on non-ethanol fuel and starts first or second pull and should last the new owner for a long, long time. One small tear on seat, otherwise in excellent shape.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Located in Stuart. Asking $500.

Might consider working out a trade on a Smith revolver in the Dirty Harry caliber, or possibly a glock 23, etc.

561- two eight seven twenty-one twenty. Please no calls after 10PM

2. Gramps

Gramps Living & Dying in 3/4 Time

Damn Tom, your yard got bigger since the last time I saw you! ;) Good luck with the sale.

3. RTS

RTS I Love microkona.com!

ARS if I ever saw one. ;)

4. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Gramps, yes yard got bigger and wallet has gotten smaller lol..

Will be open to working a trade on the ever-elusive gheenoe classic project hull...

5. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

I could stick a bow on it and put it under your tree along with some cash if you have a gheenoe classic hull that you wanna make a trade on...

6. MATT

MATT Well-Known Member

Tom, I could see my self on this with an ice tea and a big hat...

7. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing about a classic hull.. :D

8. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

REDUCED to $450

9. swampfox

swampfox 01 Hells Bay Guide.07 ECC LOSTMEN-sold

Damn! Wish you were closer. I have been looking for a 28 hivac. It's the only rider that will fit between the pool fence and big ass tree. I just removed trees and laid down 18 pallets in the front. So my front yard got bigger also. But damn I'm gonna ride the front and push the back. Everybody wants the 48" blades. I gotta have the shorty. A nice one like this is hard to find.

10. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Reduced to $400.

Things I would like to take in trade: Carbon Marine Tiller Pillar for a merc; 12v Minn Kota transom mount trolling motor; anchor pins....

11. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member