Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an Odyssey I'm considering for trolling motor and bilge operation on a Riverhawk build. It's $150 on Amazon. 12v, 30A. PC925

The other is a Tempest deep cycle AGM, TD35-12. 12v, 38.5A. Seen them for $79

I'm trying to save space(and money) in a 13 Riverhawk front deck and am considering these two batteries for running a 45 trolling motor and 1100gph bilge. Has anyone used these batteries(or similar) for a trolling/bilge set up?

They are both 7ishx6.5ishx5.75ish. Much smaller than the Everstart 27 I use now. 

·
I Love microskiff.com!
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I was wondering. Thanks.

I'll need about 4-5 hours out of my battery so these aren't going to work. I like the size specs just to save space under my deck...oh well.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Try it and get back to us :)  There are lightweight Deep Cycles that will do the job but they are $1200.00 !!! :-(

http://www.lithiumion-batteries.com/products/12v-100ah-lithium-ion-battery/12v-100ah-lithium-ion-battery.php
Hah! I gave less than that for the boat, motor, trailer, and trolling motor! The size of those is about the same as the one I have now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.