Skull Island's NEW SI16 Prowler

Discussion in 'The Commercial Zone' started by skiffworks, Feb 16, 2013.

1. skiffworks

skiffworks I Love microskiff.com!

Our friends and customers have demanded a simplified version of our SI16, so here it is the Skull Island Prowler. We have taken our same extreme quality finish work, and advanced materials but simplified the build into an ultra clean skiff. Open bulkheads both fore and aft boast tremendous amounts of storage, and create solid casting decks.  The open bow bulkhead allows different configurations of portable fuel tanks to meet the needs of traveling anglers (our standard powder coated aluminum tanks can also be used). The boat comes standard with Lenco trim tabs, Honda 30 hp four stroke (power start, trim/tilt), aluminum Magic Tilt Trailer, custom rod racks, stiffy push pole holders and more for $17,000!!! We have kept all the superb quality and performance we have become known for in our SI 16 but lowered the build hours and created a price point skiff to meet demand. We will add pics of the completed boat next week, however if you'd like to see some photos of the skiff under contruction visit our website at www.skullislandskiffs.com or check them out on our facebook page. Any of our great options can be added to the Prowler, any color, and any configuration. You dream it, we will build it.
    Thanks,
    Skull Island Skiffworks

2. build pictures?

tiller or remote steering for that price?

3. cturner149

cturner149 Well-Known Member

Sick!!! Can't wait to see some pics of the new skiff! I've had my SI16 for a few months now and absolutely love it.

4. iMacattack

iMacattack busy, too busy

5. TidewateR

TidewateR will pole for food

Last night I dreamt that you built an 18' version. :'(

6. Mfeldman

Mfeldman I Love microskiff.com!

I love that you are offering a skiff that sits in the water level.

7. skiffworks

Sorry, having difficulty getting photos to upload. We will get them up ASAP.

The 18' Skull Island is on the drawing board and in the process. Hopefully be launched this fall!!! :)

8. skiffworks

OK, here are a couple pics (can someone tell us how to make them full sized, LOL).
    This is an ice blue Prowler ready for rub rail and tower. This boat with aluminum trailer, 30 hp Honda 4-stroke, tabs, etc. will sell for $17K.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Have a great weekend,

Skull Island Skiffworks
    Ft. Pierce, Florida
    754-229-9477
    www.skullislandskiffs.com

9. TidewateR

TidewateR will pole for food

Awesome! I look forward to seeing that boat. Keep up the solid work!

10. Net 30

Net 30 Soy un Perdedor

Can't seem to find any pics on the website?

11. cturner149

cturner149 Well-Known Member

These are from their facebook page, hopefully they don't mind me reposting here! 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Net 30

Net 30 Soy un Perdedor

Damn that looks Sweet!