Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you're looking for a skinny water boat, this is the boat for you! The Skimmer Skiff 14'6 is the perfect boat for fishing on Saturday and cruising on Sunday. We will build a boat to meet all of your needs, the possibilities are endless!!!  Boats starting at $3,200.00

"Where affordability meets superior quality"

Skimmer Skiff Boats, LLc
2764 Navigator Avenue
Bldg. 138-S
Sanford, Fl. 32771
407-402-8295
Contact Bobby at [email protected]
Skimmerskiff.com

·
I Love microskiff.com!
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you're looking for a skinny water boat, this is the boat for you! The Skimmer Skiff 14'6 is the perfect boat for fishing on Saturday and cruising on Sunday. We will build a boat to meet all of your needs, the possibilities are endless!!!  Boats starting at $3,200.00

"Where affordability meets superior quality"

Skimmer Skiff Boats, LLc
2764 Navigator Avenue
Bldg. 138-S
Sanford, Fl. 32771
407-402-8295
Contact Bobby at [email protected]
www.Skimmerskiff.com

·
I Love microskiff.com!
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Check out the new Skimmer Skiff 14 new cap, front hatch, rear live wells, very dry boat. Taking orders now, call Bobby

·
I Love microskiff.com!
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wanted to add more pictures of some of the different options and layouts that are available. www.Skimmerskiff.com

Base price of the 14' with trailer is $4150.00

·
Riptide Boat Works N.C.
173 Posts
Just wanted to say that I had Bobby build me a boat and could not be more pleased with the boat!
Bobby was a pleasure to work with thought the built!

·
Registered
12 Posts
What's the price on the hatched out one with livewell and storage in back with platform and leanpost? And how big is the livewell? Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts