Water transportation Vehicle Boat Bass boat Speedboat
Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Tire Car
Vehicle Lawn Asphalt Golf cart Grass
Property Vehicle Golf cart Real estate Residential area
Vehicle Transport Trailer Asphalt Car
Grass Lawn Yard Plant Tree
Table Boat trailer Picnic table Furniture Vehicle
Machine
Hey guys, I have just returned from deployment and decided I haven’t used my skiff enough since having it built so I am gonna list it. It is a late 2016 Skimmer Skiff with a 17 20hp 4-stroke tohatsu, prob 60 hrs on it. I fished very heavily when I had it built down in Sanford, Fl. Unfortunately my last two jobs have required a lot of hours and I was constantly gone being military. I am retiring to the mountains in a few years and will not be taking a fiberglass boat to fish rocky rivers, so why not sell it right? It has a 50 thrust i pilot on the front, 22ft pole, garmin 550 mounted in the rear w/ down imaging. The boat weighs nothing and gets in super skinny water depending on what you carry and how many people are in it. It fits two comfortably, 3 is possible if someone is on the platform all day. Comes equipped with custom matching front casting platform, and has a custom grab bar that fits a yeti 40. Has a live well and bilge, all standard lights, and a stick it anchor that mounts through the platform anchor quickly if on the fish. It’s Black and Tan w/ black speck on inside. Trailer is an aluminum torsion axle w/premium wheels and led lights. This boat is pristine. It measures roughly 15.5 tip to tip but is classed as a skimmer 14, drafts about 4” and weighs 275 w/ motor and gas. Located in moncks corner, sc. I can be contacted at 8436147955 anytime for a look.

·
Registered
2 Posts
View attachment 157698 View attachment 157699 View attachment 157700 View attachment 157701 View attachment 157702 View attachment 157703 View attachment 157704 View attachment 157705 View attachment 157706 View attachment 157707 Hey guys, I have just returned from deployment and decided I haven’t used my skiff enough since having it built so I am gonna list it. It is a late 2016 Skimmer Skiff with a 17 20hp 4-stroke tohatsu, prob 60 hrs on it. I fished very heavily when I had it built down in Sanford, Fl. Unfortunately my last two jobs have required a lot of hours and I was constantly gone being military. I am retiring to the mountains in a few years and will not be taking a fiberglass boat to fish rocky rivers, so why not sell it right? It has a 50 thrust i pilot on the front, 22ft pole, garmin 550 mounted in the rear w/ down imaging. The boat weighs nothing and gets in super skinny water depending on what you carry and how many people are in it. It fits two comfortably, 3 is possible if someone is on the platform all day. Comes equipped with custom matching front casting platform, and has a custom grab bar that fits a yeti 40. Has a live well and bilge, all standard lights, and a stick it anchor that mounts through the platform anchor quickly if on the fish. It’s Black and Tan w/ black speck on inside. Trailer is an aluminum torsion axle w/premium wheels and led lights. This boat is pristine. It measures roughly 15.5 tip to tip but is classed as a skimmer 14, drafts about 4” and weighs 275 w/ motor and gas. Located in moncks corner, sc. I can be contacted at 8436147955 anytime for a look.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.