Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

161 - 178 of 178 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,441 Posts
If we wanted to do a couple of these, probably spread them out over the summer months. Maybe one in May, July, Sept? Agree with Jay, either over in Offatts Bayou by Moody Gardens, or the Palapa north of Pelican Island.

Palapa

Offatts Sandbar
I thought about the Palapa but if it gets windy, that can be a long bumpy ride in a skiff.
Starvation cove right up by the Geo-tubes is another hard clean sand area but it might give away one of my fav sheepy fishing spots ;)

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,441 Posts
I am down to clown!! probably wont have a polling platform for the first one depending on date haha. But it will still haul a cooler, cold beer, and Momma lol.
Bring a bean bag and she'll be set! Come on with it!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Im down for whenever!

I thought about the Palapa but if it gets windy, that can be a long bumpy ride in a skiff.
Starvation cove right up by the Geo-tubes is another hard clean sand area but it might give away one of my fav sheepy fishing spots ;)
I know of this exact spot:cool: Its where we take the dogs to run around. Lots of sheepies for sure haha i still cant catch one..

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
May 8th, 16th, 22-23, 29-30 all work for me right now. May be in rockport memorial weekend though.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,441 Posts
Saturday April 17th, mini meet up. Starvation Cove. If the weather is crappy, we can meet up at my house. I'll even break out the margarita machine...
May 22, I'm in.

·
Registered
906 Posts
I can make the 17th if my boat’s back from the shop. Is Lolli going to be the only female present again?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
Believe I'll be in Rockport April 17th for my mothers Bday but I'm in for May 22.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have tentative plans for the 22nd but im going to try to make it. Ill be at the fishing show the weekend of the 17th.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Me too; planned to go down and visit with Mac at the Chittum booth. If any of you folks want to coonfinger his Zephyr Cove Customs pickup he’ll be glad to show it to you there. He’s installing them as fast as they can be machined.

161 - 178 of 178 Posts