Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

141 - 160 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
More the merrier. These are very chill meet ups and the sand bars down at the Pass are smooth, clean, hard sand that are perfect for little and big kids to play. Just make sure you raise your trim tabs before beaching...
Ha, I did that and it still didn't help. East Cape has a new one on the way for me. I'm going nose out next time.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
35 Posts
Bummed to miss this one, but will be heading south to shoot birdies. Have fun gents!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just an update to this thread. A few of us as of now will be at Sunday beach in Port O'Connor this coming Sunday. Come on out if you're around!
Might consider the new Saturday Beach at Pass Cavallo for fresh water... Sunday Beach was is completely filled in with the last storm and only the skinniest of Skiffs can reach on high tide

·
Registered
906 Posts
Hey Brad! I might have found THE HOUSE! Going down to look at it tomorrow. On my way to being a LLM slumlord........🤪

I’ll have a guest bedroom; you’ll have to come downnand fish after I get moved.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,441 Posts
getting to be that time, anything in the works
Let's look for something not so far as the Pass for the first one. Maybe just inside Oxen bayou on the South shoreline. Hard sand, clean bottom and easy run from Waterman's, Louie's, Fat Boys, or Offats.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
You know Galveston much better then I do Jay. Anyone have some good dates in mind?

·
Registered
378 Posts
If we wanted to do a couple of these, probably spread them out over the summer months. Maybe one in May, July, Sept? Agree with Jay, either over in Offatts Bayou by Moody Gardens, or the Palapa north of Pelican Island.

Palapa

Offatts Sandbar

141 - 160 of 178 Posts