Panga will break around Bradenton.Eh, I think we beat it to death pretty good the last few years.
- it has very little to do with the environment
- it serves as a big advertisement for the builders
- they won't tell you exactly what the expenses are, or how the money goes to, well, anything
- teams are hand picked so it's a closed race, despite more willing to join in
- chittum guys will talk smack
- they all cheat by blasting through the NMZ's
- the trackers they use don't work half the time, and the other half the site goes down
What did I miss guys?
The first few "events" were not races if I remember. They were simply single boat challenges on much shorter routes. I think it started in '14 or '15 with yellowfin.Can anyone help fill in the blanks on past winners? I believe this all started back in 2015? Were HB and YF the original 2 participants? Someone help with history.
2015 - ?
2016 - ?
2017 - Hell’s Bay
2018 - Hell’s Bay
2019 - Yellowfin
I know theres a lot of hate from this event. I think its a lot of fun to follow along and a great challenge for the competitors!