Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
I bet if someone said , put me a side console on it and I'll give you $5k extra, they wouldn't say no, no , no. Skiff companies make lots of their profit off of customization.

·
Registered
590 Posts
While i agree with Sublime i also know its not always as easy as we think ! For example Tom's 20 foot pangas ,i was wanting a custom color, basically Tom said you can have any color long as its white 😂 ,he explained that if he did it for me then others would want it! Said changing from one color to another everything had to be cleaned and all the waste cost to dispose of ...i wanted beach sand tan 😁

Also i know they have everything set up to pump these hulls out if they keep changing things it slows everything down probably to the point of being cost prohibitive!

Just a couple different view points 👍😎

And i agree with simple skiffs for offering the boats like they are this helps them to offer them at said price point which is very attractive and im sure they will sell many!👍😎

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Looks sharp but what’s with the no rod holders comment? Looks like 3 on each side under gunnel?

·
Registered
590 Posts
I think they are referring to rod holders through the top cap 🤔 i could be wrong 😏

My thinking is if you put rod holders throught the top cap specially the sides the tubes would stick down and possibly interfere with rods in sides under gunnel 🤔

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I think they are referring to rod holders through the top cap 🤔 i could be wrong 😏

My thinking is if you put rod holders throught the top cap specially the sides the tubes would stick down and possibly interfere with rods in sides under gunnel 🤔
That was guess as well. Clean looking skiff.

Reactions: Silent Drifter
1 - 20 of 21 Posts