SOLD/EXPIRED silver king-- quick sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by beavis, Jun 16, 2007.

1. beavis

beavis Well-Known Member

THe boat has just been serviced.  When I mean quick sale, I have about 45  minutes to sell it before the owner gets here.  He's a little guy so I am not so worried. The phone number is on the for sale sign. Looking for reasonable offers

[​IMG]

[smiley=1-lmao.gif] [smiley=1-lmao.gif]

2. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

Can I take if for a test drive ;D

3. captnron

captnron Guest

SOLD!!

PM sent. Can you met me half way?

4. zero_gravity

zero_gravity Well-Known Member

I'll double that price if you deliver down to mia

5. captnron

captnron Guest

You only offered "duoble" because you know that double nothing is still nothing. ;D ;D

6. captnron

captnron Guest

No guys I didn't buy the boat.  It was a joke on a forum member.  RJ helped the guy out with the service work, but remember you don't get something for nothing.  So he pulled it to his house after the repairs and put a For Sale sign on it for the owner to see when he drove up. [smiley=1-lmao.gif] [smiley=1-lmao.gif]  Best part is I don't think the owner knows it's on the forum yet. [smiley=1-lmao.gif] [smiley=1-lmao.gif] [smiley=1-lmao.gif] Just wait till the little guy gets home. ;)

7. Lil_Tate

Lil_Tate Well-Known Member

[smiley=1-lmao.gif] [smiley=1-lmao.gif]

For those of you that don't know that is my boat, and as I went to get it Saturday, I received some phone calls asking my how much and why am I selling it. I was like what the hell are you talking about?????
    Zero Gravity (Eric) calls me and says fifteen hundred???? I am like what??? He says "Oh you haven't seen it yet then"? I pull up to RJ's house and see the for sale sign. I laughed my azz off.
    Beavis, add that one to the list of IOU's....... [smiley=finger.gif]

8. JoeWelbourn

JoeWelbourn "The Flats Solicitor"

That is friggin funny---just like when Dave cuddled up to Dean in the tent ;D ;D ;D

Dean, get control of the men in your life!! :-X :-X

Joe

9. Lil_Tate

Lil_Tate Well-Known Member

Hey now,,,,,,,,,you simmer down over there JoeWelbourn........ [smiley=finger.gif]

10. JoeWelbourn

JoeWelbourn "The Flats Solicitor"

Ok----sorry, but that is still friggin funny!!!

11. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D