211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4BE35102-672C-4906-AD57-B655184706F1.jpeg
510F3E8C-CF72-49A9-B715-E397FC582398.jpeg
C761AA9F-072A-4C5D-9016-31A091A637FC.jpeg
3AFB9288-BA03-4E18-BEE8-8712EE8691B3.jpeg
B2BFB337-827F-4CE1-931E-E5C126A8877E.jpeg
Good afternoon ladies and gents,

I’m sad to be writing this for sale thread, but the minister of household affairs won’t allow two skiffs without major repercussions. So alas, the SK has to find a new home. Basic details below,

*I inadvertently listed the hull as a 1997, it is a 1995. I am posting the HIN photo below.

1995 SilverKing 16’ signature offset console
2008 90hp Mercury 2-stroke oil injection outboard

Boat is in good overall shape and everything on the boat works as it should.

Boat was rewired when I bought a little over a year ago, including main battery switch, fuse panel, switches, pumps. New fuel hose, fuel/water separator(including manifold), replaced all latches with Gemlux Stainless.

Boat will come with 55lb, 12v trolling motor (remote Controlled, a full set of cushions, house, and trolling motor battery.

I’m located in Jupiter, FL

SOLD

·
Registered
23 Posts
What is the total length on trailer? Engine hours?

In addition, can you dry launch with this trailer (is it included?) and is the Simrad included?

Thank you!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is the total length on trailer? Engine hours?

In addition, can you dry launch with this trailer (is it included?) and is the Simrad included?

Thank you!
I do not have an accurate hour total for the outboard, as it does not have an hour meter. The previous owner told me 300hrs, and I have put roughly 150hrs on it. You are welcome to compression test it. Yes the boat and trailer will be sold together. The overall length I will have to measure out for you, but I’d say right around 20’. No, the trailer is not setup to dry launch as it sits. And the Simrad has migrated to the new boat, so it will not be included in the sale, but the mount will remain with the boat.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I should not ask this. I just know there is going to be trouble. But I got to know. Is this "minister of household affairs" your significant other? Have you stated that you have two feet and both feet need a boat?

·
Registered
9 Posts
No
I should not ask this. I just know there is going to be trouble. But I got to know. Is this "minister of household affairs" your significant other? Have you stated that you have two feet and both feet need a boat?
Not sure what you mean, but I’m traveling to the east coast next week and was curious if the boat is available and need specs to see if it will fit in garage. Traveling from fort Myers.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is the boat still available and if so, what is the height from the ground to the top of the platform? Need to fit in my garage. Thanks!
Hi Kevin,

Yes the boat is currently for sale. It is raining here in west palm so I won’t be able to get your platform height measurements for a bit. Check back by 7pm or so tonight. Or feel free to text me on the number provided.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts