Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Few of them are sold I suspect. That hull has been around a while though. The best thing that it has going for it is that it is a FAST hull. It won't be a skinny running boat and from the looks of it, it won't be a quiet hull. If you want a fast, low priced skiff, it would seem to have a lot going for it. The center console on that boat is huge and hideous. They used to offer it in a side console that I liked much better.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Few of them are sold I suspect. That hull has been around a while though. The best thing that it has going for it is that it is a FAST hull. It won't be a skinny running boat and from the looks of it, it won't be a quiet hull. If you want a fast, low priced skiff, it would seem to have a lot going for it. The center console on that boat is huge and hideous. They used to offer it in a side console that I liked much better.
Thanks do you know anyone who has one. I was looking to set it up as a tiller. No platforms. Livewell, trolling motor. I live in Pittsburgh pa. Looking for a fast boat tjat can handle choppy water.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for insight. I appreciate your time

·
Registered
342 Posts
Thanks do you know anyone who has one. I was looking to set it up as a tiller. No platforms. Livewell, trolling motor. I live in Pittsburgh pa. Looking for a fast boat tjat can handle choppy water.
I don't know anyone that does. It sounds like it may be a good hull for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts