Short Ankona ShadowCast Video

Discussion in 'The Commercial Zone' started by Shadowcast, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Shadowcast

Shadowcast Ankona Sales Rep

It's not much...but it shows the skiff running with the new Strongarm grab-pole.
    [​IMG]

2. jones4tone

jones4tone I Love microskiff.com!

3. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

Only thing that concerns me with the single grab bar would be the strength. If anything were to happen, I think my 200 lbs would feel safer holding onto something supported in more than one spot. I'm sure the bar itself is strong enough... I guess I just put too much trust into mine...

4. oysterbreath

oysterbreath Well-Known Member

Dang-it Mel you've GOT to stop posting about this dang lil boat! You are making it harder for me to finish building mine!

Afterhours2, I a bit ill of the single pole when I first saw it too. My thought was, "OMG...that thing would impale me if I went airborne and landed on it." That's a far-fetched scenario though. Truth is, I don't think you'd ever have all 200 of your pounds on it even if you fell. Unless it's a real sloppy fall. Can't see how a fella could make it this far in life without knowing how to take a fall....Unless he's a member of this video game generation that never tried to jump his BMX over 3 of his closest childhood friends! lol