Shimano combos

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by tojo, Dec 31, 2006.

1. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

So, I am out here in Dallas...feeling sorry for myself and missing home. I figure Cabellas might do the trick.

I go in and ask for a Stradic 2500...sold out :mad: The sales guy says "but take a look at these"

Shimano Sedona (retail 49$) on Scimitar 6.6 medium action graphite rod (49$ retail) being blown out for $30. The guy said he bought five of them for himself. Anyway, I have one Sedona and am very happy with it, so I picked up two more. I got the combos for less than the reels would normally cost!

Im just not meant to have a Stradic ;)

2. Tony, I have a used Stradic 2500 that I'll sell for $50.00. Let me know if you are interested.

Ron

3. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Temporarily Boatless

Tojo, if your still out there I would like one of thoes combo's` (1500 or the 2500)

I'm good for it, reply here if ya get this, or call my cell phone : 352-361-1568

thanks,

L.R. :cool:

4. phishphood

phishphood Beer is good, Beer is good, and stuff!

Sent my first rod for a swim last weekend and of course it was Stradic combo.
    Luckily, I was only in 2ft of clear water. Fished it out and rinsed it off. Seems
    to be fine. Caught a 26"er about 30 minutes later on it.

5. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

LR:

Got the message. Store already closed today. I will try to get over there tomorrow!

6. Big_Fish

Big_Fish Well-Known Member

I had a stradic spend the night in Wekiva. Went out next morning found it in the first place I looked, and caught fish with it never did anything to it still works great!

7. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

I forgot to mention I have to mail the pole back so the total would be around $35.05. Is that still cool L.R.?

By the way, the deal is on 2500's only. no subs.

Tony

8. LoneRanger

Tojo, that would be great! thanks much~

when are you gonna be back in the sunshine state, I'll take ya fishing!

9. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

Ill be back of Tuesday afternoon. Fishing on Wed. Don't thank me yet...I' ll get over there today and see what is left. I doubt very seriously they sold the rest that fast!

10. orlgheenoer

orlgheenoer Well-Known Member

Stratics=teh good, they stay smoth for a long time.

Just buy a used one on a Bass site, then you know its only been used in fresh water.

search for Bass forums on google :)

11. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

L.R.

You got the last one. Pole is in the mail. Reel is with me. I'll get with you when I get back. Poles might be there by Friday.

Tony

12. LoneRanger

WHOO HOO~! I got lucky!

thanks much, I work tues-fri this week (and mabey this saturday too?) But we'll link up asap!