Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This boat is one of 2 prototypes built 17’.
It has a pad on the bottom similar to some of the new designs by Ankona.
2015 Etec Tiller 30hp SS 3 blade Prop. with about 200 hrs. Extra 4 Blade SS Prop.
I added storage boxes with hatches. The Yeti cooler with fancy artwork by previous owner, Moonlighter pole and a foreword casting platform are included. Also have a Raymarine plotter with chip of Texas coast.
Everything’s in good shape. See pics.
Trailer has new "about a year old" axle, springs, hubs, wheels, And new battery.
Has 6 gal. tank under forward deck typically good for 2-3 days of fishing.
Located SE Texas

Attachments

·
I Love microskiff.com!
68 Posts
Hi . Very interested. Where in SE Texas please . I am just north of Galveston . Photos look like you might be close to us . Any more photos of boat or the trailer ? Folding tongue on trailer? Thanks again for all your help. Have a great weekend.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Mark,
I’m in Sugar Land. No folding tongue.
Call me, I’ll answer any questions.
832-607-7195

·
Paddling away...
6,437 Posts
Sweet! This is a great skiff. I had a lot of fun times on this boat! This was the best running Shadowcast, due to the running pad. As mentioned, the new models are using running pads based on the results of this very boat!

Reactions: jackson man

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sweet! This is a great skiff. I had a lot of fun times on this boat! This was the best running Shadowcast, due to the running pad. As mentioned, the new models are using running pads based on the results of this very boat!
It has been a great boat! Floats in next to nothing. Goes damn near anywhere a kayak can.
Thanks for the input PIB!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This boat is one of 2 prototypes built 17’.
It has a pad on the bottom similar to some of the new designs by Ankona.
2015 Etec Tiller 30hp SS 3 blade Prop. with about 200 hrs. Extra 4 Blade SS Prop.
I added storage boxes with hatches. The Yeti cooler with fancy artwork by previous owner, Moonlighter pole and a foreword casting platform are included. Also have a Raymarine plotter with chip of Texas coast.
Everything’s in good shape. See pics.
Trailer has new "about a year old" axle, springs, hubs, wheels, And new battery.
Has 6 gal. tank under forward deck typically good for 2-3 days of fishing.
Located SE Texas
THIS BOAT IS SOLD!
Thanks all!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts