Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did I miss something? Is the 16 out of production? I was just checking out thier site and the 18 is the only one listed.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Dang. I wanted one of those really bad. I thought they were just making some changes to it. I like the 18 as well but there’s some creeks we like to get up that turning around in could be a problem. I can barely turn my 14 foot kayak around in there. Been considering the Native as well. Just gotta get down there and talk to those folks. Seems like a great company to do business with.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There's the Nano if small is what you're looking for. I'd love to have one. Maybe next year for me.

·
Registered
360 Posts
No longer in production. I think 2018 was the last year
There is 2019's too. It was just time to update the design. Working on the prototype now, dropped the front chine so absolutely no hull slap, increased the water line beam to increase in water stability and it will have the variable radius transom from the Heron/Advent. And max hp will go from the 20 to 30. Deck layout just a sketch now but will have front and rear deck hatches, not just bulkhead hatches any longer...

Mel

·
I Love microskiff.com!
338 Posts
There is 2019's too. It was just time to update the design. Working on the prototype now, dropped the front chine so absolutely no hull slap, increased the water line beam to increase in water stability and it will have the variable radius transom from the Heron/Advent. And max hp will go from the 20 to 30. Deck layout just a sketch now but will have front and rear deck hatches, not just bulkhead hatches any longer...

Mel
Looking forward to seeing this one...

·
Registered
348 Posts

Mel
Feel free to post teaser pics when you can! Very interested to see the updated version.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
338 Posts

Mel
Mel
Any updates on the new hull?

·
Registered
118 Posts

Mel
Glad to hear your feeling better need to swing by and say hi

1 - 15 of 15 Posts