Selling my Scout Costa 170 Stu Apte Edition to buy a Maverick skiff. It is available on March 15th for pick up. The boat is in excellent condition One third of the hours on the boat were in freshwater. Priced to sell at $18,500 with all the equipment needed to find them and catch. Details are below.
Priced to sell at $18,500 firm!
- Scout Costa 170 Stu Apte Edition-2007 Excellent/near new condition
- Yamaha F115 220 Hours, Yamaha 17 pitch stainless prop-motors Like new condition
- Custom Aluminum Trailer-Oil filled hub, spare tire, good rubber excellent condition
- Two Aeriated Live/Bait wells with brass valves
- Two Pro Poles with bump seats
- Cooler under front seat
- Enclosed Rod Lockers-12 Rod Capacity
- New Raymarine Axiom 9 with Sidevision and Downvision at the console, with Navionics card
- New Raymarine Dragon Fly Pro 7 on the bow, with Navionics card
- MinnKota Terrova 80# (24 Volt) Spotlock, foot pedal and Ram Mount support
- MinnKota 6' Talon on stern
- 3 New Group 27 Optima Batteries
- Guest on board two bank battery charger
- Battery Switch
- Tons of storage
- Used 70 hours in freshwater. Washed completely and engine flushed after each use.
- Always garage kept.
- Water ready, must see to appreciate.
Thanks for looking!Call Pat with questions: (920)365-6051
Did you sell your scout?
If not, can I see some more pictures