SOLD/EXPIRED Selling my 2006 Riverhawk B60

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by joeeth, Jul 30, 2014.

1. joeeth

joeeth I am a land locked saltwater fisherman

I want to start off by saying how much I love this boat. I bought it basically bare bones and did a ton of work to it. I loved working on it so much I now have the itch to get something else. Here are some pictures below. The motor is a 2003 Yamaha 4 stroke short shaft. The motor is extremely clean starts and runs like a top. I will add pictures under the cowling tonight. The motor is light at right around 99 pounds. I added a front casting deck, rear deck, a floor, with pvc running under the floor to add in electrical if someone wishes to do so. The hull is Battleship gray. The interior is white with my own version of navy paint drip. I am listing the boat at $3800 and that includes, boat, motor, trailer, yeti cooler(never had fish in yeti), and Biscayne push pole. The trailer is very road worthy as I generally travel from Chattanooga to Florida atleast 6 times a year. The boat is very stable in the water and I can hit 23 mph with me (225 lbs.) my wife (not telling you her weight but under 150), and a cooler with drinks and fishing gear. The motor is connected to a 3 gallon tank and gets great mileage. I also added in a keel on the bottom to help the boat track better in the water. Since adding the keel I have been amazed at how easy it poles and steers in the water.

If interested PM me here or email at joe-crown@outlook.com. I will also send more pictures on request. If you want to talk on the phone pm me for my number. The boat is located in Chattanooga, Tn but I usually make Panama city runs every other month or so. If I have missed something I will be sure to get it to whoever is interested. I have never sold anything like this so please bare with if I missed something obvious.

Thanks.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    also, it catches fish.
    [​IMG]

2. flytyn

flytyn I Love microskiff.com!

Nice Rig. Heck the Yammie would probably run you the price of the rig if you bought it new.

3. joeeth

I bought the motor after I bought the boat and I absolutely stole it. The motor is solid as a rock and even though its 2003 it has hardly a scratch on it.

I have the original manual on the motor and the gentleman i bought it from went through highlighting the book. He read it cover to cover and made notes. He babied this motor and I do the same. Never any ethanol, always had seafoam, and always freshwater flush when it has been in the salt. If I dont run the boat for week or so I run water through it to keep it fresh. This motor is legit.

4. joeeth

I am also open to trades. I am looking to get back into a boat but want something I can work on but still fishable. I have cash as well.

Thanks.

5. swampfox

swampfox 01 Hells Bay Guide.07 ECC LOSTMEN-sold

I had one of these for years. It's a great boat. I got it after a couple of Gheenoes. It was prior to the lt25(late 90s). The boat is very stable. So much so I added a rear tower. And had no issues even at that height. I have some push pole holder brackets pre bent compound angle. That you can thru bolt on the gunnels. Whoever buys this PM me and will make you a deal on em. GLWTS

6. joeeth

I have someone coming to look at it Sunday. I will pass the info on to him. I know he saw it here so maybe he will see it before then. If it doesnt work out I will buy them from you no matter what. I have been looking for some.

7. joeeth

8. joeeth

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/boa/4603918902.html

9. joeeth

Bump. Buyer never showed on Sunday. Any feedback is always appreciated.

10. chuck62

chuck62 I Love microskiff.com!

Are you in PC by chance?

11. joeeth

I am there quite a bit. My in laws live near Tyndall.

12. joeeth

13. outdoor7or24

outdoor7or24 I Love microskiff.com!

Nice Rig. GLWS, these are good boats.
    Do you wish you had a 20hp 4s for more speed?

I'm looking to make some decks for my B60, I'm going to pm you for some ideas.

14. joeeth

The 15 is the perfect motor for my boat. It had a 20 on it and I can tell you this boat just handles better with a 15. I can hit 24 with the wife and gear. I think if I remember correctly I only hit 26 with the 20. That was not enough to justify weight and $$$ for me.

15. joeeth

I figured I would get more interest. Is it location? Price? Let me know I am curious what everyone thinks.

16. rrowings

rrowings I Love microskiff.com!

Its the location. I'd buy it in a minute but I live in Houston and don't have the time to get up your way.

17. joeeth