SOLD/EXPIRED Selling Escalade

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by skiffangler, Jul 28, 2010.

1. skiffangler

skiffangler Well-Known Member

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250673631172&viewitem=&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2&category=6148#ht_500wt_1118

2. SilentHunter

SilentHunter Resin Slinger

90k? lol

your ebay add says it will cost you 125k to build same truck...

sorry but your dreams are set way to high.

nice truck but not worth the price tag u put on it.

truck is worth maybe 50 now.

hope you get 90k like your expecting

3. Un-shore

Un-shore Well-Known Member

Not cool to trash the guys ad.

4. skiffangler

Im sorry "free diver" but I do work in the Auto Industry and know a considerable amount more about car values than yourself I am sure. This car wont sell because its an escalade it will sell because it is already built out for a particular type of person. When a car like this is built up it becomes like a piece of art to the right buyer. The same reason I have sold many of my high end vehicles for top dollar. You should think before you bless us with your negative attitude.

5. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

I shot him a PM shortly after he posted it, hoping the post would be modified. I really don't like seeing this sorta thing in someone else's for sale thread either.

That's what separates us from the FS forum.

The market will always decide what things are worth.

-T

6. skiffangler

haha no problem and I appreciate that. Some people just have nothing good to say... My mom always told me. "if you dont have anything nice to say don't say it." hahahaha.

7. Skiff_Junky

Skiff_Junky Guest

I'll have to admit that Scalade's are not my thing, but I would look good in it. ;)

It is a nice looking ride IMHO. [smiley=1-thumbsup3.gif]