Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My faithful guide mobile is now for sale. Currently kept in Islamorada. 1995 Ford F-150 with 68K original miles. Truck is in exceptional condition. 4 wheel drive. New tires. No rust. Bed liner. Two gas tanks. You would be 3rd owner. I purchased it from a lady who used it to go to the dump once a week for 20 years. In the last 5 years I have put about 20K miles on it. Will sell for $5400. Reply by PM if interested. They just don't make them like this any more.
IMG_5900.jpg

·
Fly Fishing Shaman
6,387 Posts
Now that's a good ole truck right there! I wish I had a use for it,otherwise, I'd buy it. But sadly I don't. That one would make a great truck to have and the price is certainly right!

·
I Love microskiff.com!
3,509 Posts
Great skiff hauler...GLWS!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Which engine does that’s have in it?
I had an 89 that was a great truck and I would still have if I hadn’t needed an automatic the wife could drive occasionally. That’s a good generation for reliability. Priced great for the low miles and being a 4wd.

·
Fly-By-Night
3,174 Posts
Awesome truck! That's my favorite body style Ford. That was the last domestic truck that was real looking, after that everyone was trying to copy Toyota for several years and they were all ugly as hell.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
385 Posts
heard you were selling, Root, good luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts