SOLD/EXPIRED sea n sport skiff

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Capt Dan Medina, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Capt Dan Medina

Capt Dan Medina Well-Known Member

1990 sea n sprt skiff. has a 94 yamaha 40hp tiller. trailer is missing one wooden bunk but otherwise perfect. boat is in great shape and is great for 1 or 2 people. I am looking for 1500 obo on her. clean title in hand. come get her today, fish tomorrow! thanks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jmarkklock

jmarkklock Well-Known Member

What is the length of the skiff? -- This post brings back a lot of memories for me. about 9 or 10 years ago when I was living in St. Pete Beach, a good friend had a Sea N Sport that was about 15'.  It was powered by a 25hp Merc( it would do just over 20mph loaded with 2 people)  It was not pretty. It did not draft that shallow (about 9 inches if I remember correctly).  It was heavy for it's size.  But, we caught a hell of lot of fish out of it.  We took it  to Egmont Key a lot.  Ran the beach with it.  Hit sand bars off Ft Desoto with it. It was wet in a chop but I always felt safe no matter how sloppy the conditions got.  If the yammie 40hp 2 smoke runs good then this is a steal.  Good luck on the sale.

3. stickwaver

stickwaver Hammer in my hand still pounding on a screw

Is there a reason that motor is sitting so high on the transom?

4. Capt Dan Medina

the motor is the nicest part of the deal... it runs sweet, starts quickly and is reliable..... the motor is sitting higher because i through bolted it to the hull and was trying to get the cavitation plate as high up as possible.... less motor in the water means less drag.... the motor could of coarse be taken off and put onto another skiff of similar size....  the boat sits at 15'10" and is a great little boat that will take you to the fish....  if you balance out the weight on the boat and pick up the motor, i get into about 6 inches of water ( have my buddy on the front platform, me in the middle.....)... i am practically giving this boat away.... someone come see her and take her home....

5. captnron

captnron Guest

If it's a true 15" transom, it looks about right to me. ;)

6. Capt Dan Medina

thanks ron, it is a 15" its sitting perfect on there

7. Capt Dan Medina

nobody needs a good skiff?

8. raulito9506

raulito9506 Well-Known Member

9. snooknreds2

snooknreds2 Well-Known Member

I saw her with my own eyes and she looked like a nice skiff :)

10. Capt Dan Medina

thanks for the kind words.... boat sold this morning! thanks guys